Makes everything taste better!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I use it in everything I cook, from soups to steamed vegetables, it just makes everything taste better. Top ingredients too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Addictive stuff! We go through this like water, buying 5-6 jars at a time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it's so addictive due to MSG components being present or not. However, I contacted the company, Rapunzel, to determine whether their "yeast extract" is really a source of hidden MSG. They swear not. Be advised that this product involves glutmates and/or glutamic acids. Dr. Russell Blaylock, neurologist, says that his research indicates that MSG is a neurotoxin / excitotoxin.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is very good, recommend it. You can make it work not just for making soup, but to give your cooking some extra flavour (of course putting a little bit in water first).

just used this

Posted by happyfiddler on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great flavor and is soy free!

The only powdered vegetable broth I use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many, many powdered broths over the years, but this is my tried and true favorite. It yields a very flavorful, golden broth flecked with bits of parsley. The vegetables are organic, the salt is sea salt, and it also contains turmeric, something we all need more of in our diets to counter inflammation in the body. Also, if you like the method of cooking fresh vegetables for a short time in a small amount of liquid, this will intensify their flavor.

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There are so many recipes that require vegetable broth, and I feel like when I use a product like this it lasts longer than buying the ready made kind at the store, and I can make only as much as I need. Love it

Rapunzel, Vegetable Broth

Posted by greenandclean on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this without realizing the main ingredient is salt... And that's pretty much what it tastes like, salt.

Love this company! Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this company , Great products

Vegetable Broth

Posted by karishma on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This vegetable broth is great in stir fry. Love this!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I liked the taste of this product and used it for making soups.