I often eat 2 bars daily & I am a Vegan

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I am just too busy or feel too lazy to write a review. I feel I have to write one, because I eat at lest 1 bar of these every day, often 2 of them, and I really want to eat a 3rd. I have not found a better bar in terms of the amt. of protein (15 grams) and fiber (14 grams). I think the high amt of fiber offsets the carbs (17 grams) so that there are really 3 grams of net carbs. There is very little sugar (2 grams) and it is from a relatively good source. I take these with me in case I get hungry, esp. since I am a vegan and I never know if I will find a vegan place to eat, esp. with enuf protein. The 1st ingredient is Peanuts, and it is not raw nor organic, yet I have definitely seen many brands of peanut butter as organic, at the very least. The 2nd ingredient is Pea Protein, and it is not raw nor organic, yet I have seen raw org. pea protein on the market. So I hope they improve the quality of these ingredients. The taste is sure delicious and quite filling.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the cleanest protein bar that I've found on the market so far. Tastes good, low sugar content, decent fiber amount.

Posted by archeiherb on October 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients look so good and natural.If you want to eat clean,vegan,or you are now on a diet,you should try this instead of quest bar.

Surprisingly delicious

Posted by IndyCat on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a protein bar that could replace my Quest bars which I am sure raise my blood sugar. These are surprisingly delicious, as other reviewers have stated, not sweet at all - this is a good thing. I feel much better eating these.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its amazing that these taste good considering the ingredients. These are the best vegan bars in terms of protein, fibre and natural, good ingredients. Just plant proteins, coconut oil, fibrous seeds and added fibre.. No dates, fruit or sugar variants. They are solid and satisfying. Its a little of an unusual taste, but no bad protein taste. Lightly salty peanut and chewy. I like Luna bars but these are far better in terms of being minimally processed, and these have a much better profile, and ingredient list. Either are really great for vegans, or health/weight conscious people. I love these. This is a very cost effective way to have healthy food on-hand, that is no fuss. I dont really like smoothies or protein powders, these are much more satisfying for me. It would be great to see some probiotics added like a lot of vegan proteins do, other than that these are amazing. I will try the other flavours for sure. Very happy.

tasty low carb protein bar

Posted by vered999 on July 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice low carb (3 grams carbs per bar) snack, I keep mine in the freezer and put one in my bag in the morning for a mid morning snack at work. I prefer the ones with chocolate but they have more carbs (6 grams per bar). Pretty filling.

These are yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

These are tasty, satisfying, and low in sugar. Tastes like peanut butter with little bits of chia seeds in them. I'll definitely order again.

Really Good Bars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unlike other bars that have really healthy ingredients these ones taste good. They have a nice texture, are filling and not too sweet. I like to keep them in the fridge until I want one. I ordered another package so I don't run out, but have ordered these and the crunchy peanut butter.

Love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great bar to load up on healthy nutrients. Great protein source and low sugar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2016 | Verified Purchase