I often eat 2 bars daily & I am a Vegan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I am just too busy or feel too lazy to write a review. I feel I have to write one, because I eat at lest 1 bar of these every day, often 2 of them, and I really want to eat a 3rd. I have not found a better bar in terms of the amt. of protein (15 grams) and fiber (14 grams). I think the high amt of fiber offsets the carbs (17 grams) so that there are really 3 grams of net carbs. There is very little sugar (2 grams) and it is from a relatively good source. I take these with me in case I get hungry, esp. since I am a vegan and I never know if I will find a vegan place to eat, esp. with enuf protein. The 1st ingredient is Peanuts, and it is not raw nor organic, yet I have definitely seen many brands of peanut butter as organic, at the very least. The 2nd ingredient is Pea Protein, and it is not raw nor organic, yet I have seen raw org. pea protein on the market. So I hope they improve the quality of these ingredients. The taste is sure delicious and quite filling.

Protein

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients look so good and natural.If you want to eat clean,vegan,or you are now on a diet,you should try this instead of quest bar.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the cleanest protein bar that I've found on the market so far. Tastes good, low sugar content, decent fiber amount.

Surprisingly delicious

Posted by IndyCat on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a protein bar that could replace my Quest bars which I am sure raise my blood sugar. These are surprisingly delicious, as other reviewers have stated, not sweet at all - this is a good thing. I feel much better eating these.

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its amazing that these taste good considering the ingredients. These are the best vegan bars in terms of protein, fibre and natural, good ingredients. Just plant proteins, coconut oil, fibrous seeds and added fibre.. No dates, fruit or sugar variants. They are solid and satisfying. Its a little of an unusual taste, but no bad protein taste. Lightly salty peanut and chewy. I like Luna bars but these are far better in terms of being minimally processed, and these have a much better profile, and ingredient list. Either are really great for vegans, or health/weight conscious people. I love these. This is a very cost effective way to have healthy food on-hand, that is no fuss. I dont really like smoothies or protein powders, these are much more satisfying for me. It would be great to see some probiotics added like a lot of vegan proteins do, other than that these are amazing. I will try the other flavours for sure. Very happy.

tasty low carb protein bar

Posted by vered999 on Jul 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice low carb (3 grams carbs per bar) snack, I keep mine in the freezer and put one in my bag in the morning for a mid morning snack at work. I prefer the ones with chocolate but they have more carbs (6 grams per bar). Pretty filling.

Really Good Bars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unlike other bars that have really healthy ingredients these ones taste good. They have a nice texture, are filling and not too sweet. I like to keep them in the fridge until I want one. I ordered another package so I don't run out, but have ordered these and the crunchy peanut butter.

Love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great bar to load up on healthy nutrients. Great protein source and low sugar.

fabilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

:). No suggar addeed. ITS Low carb . Love thar

Good product but often sent stale or moldy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is very good; however, the packs I've often received from iHerb have been stale or moldy, which makes me reticent to order any more...

1 2