Good product but often sent stale or moldy

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is very good; however, the packs I've often received from iHerb have been stale or moldy, which makes me reticent to order any more...

Meh... Oily and processed-taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Kinda gross texture and unless you keep them in the fridge, the bars get all melty in warm weather at room temperature. When they arrived, they were so melted, there was peanut oil leaking out of the packets all over the box etc. Not the best flavour either. They taste pretty processed. Won’t buy again.

Tastes strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

This tasted a bit weird and artificial, and my stomach doesn't feel good after eating this. It is also VERY oily.

Beware: It's NOT KOSHER

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought their products before and it all was fine. I received this few days ago and didn't notice that the Kosher sign is missing, even thought it's listed Kosher on the site and K is shown on the package picture. I took 2 bites (unfortunately) and the taste was so disgusting, the snack was also so oily and small, unlike the snacks from this brand that I received in previous orders. Thanks to this strange taste I started searching for the EXP date and noticed that the K sign is missing (along with many other signs that appear on the picture that listed here, like the vegan sign). So disappointing!

1 2