Perfect, Healthy Snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I first discovered Raw Rev Glo bars at my local Whole Foods store, and since started ordering them in bulk through iherb. These are a perfect size and filled with natural healthy ingredients and a good amount of protein. It's also low in sugar and does well to keep me full as well as satisfy cravings for sweets. Best raw bars on the market!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not too sweet.

Not bad at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Simple ingredients and a taste and texture that really grows on you. If you are looking for a bar high in protein that tastes a little better, then you should give these a try.

good

Posted by magerkesam on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This bar is yummy,altough I wish it was a bigger size. It has some calories for being this small,but the ingredients are top notch!

UNBELIEVABLY YUM!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Looking for a vegan alternative to quest choc chip cookie dough bars. Stumbled across these. Took first bite and LAWDY MISS CLAUDY- Ive NEVER had anything like THIS before! Except for Miracle lava cake and childhood brownies called OOEY GOOEYS! But both of those were full of butter, white sugar, white flour, all kinds of dairy, eggs and 27 tablespoons of guilt. These divine dessert bars are just the opposite! One (or 2) of these is gonna be my end of the working week, friday night heavenly treat, for the rest of my life. Do yourself a favour :BUY some.

Ticks all the boxes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are by far the best vegan protein bars I have tried! They are relatively low in sugar, filling, peanutbuttery and most importantly delicious! I will definitely be ordering them again :)

You will love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the caramel flavour, however I still couldn't award less than 5 stars! If you like nut butter you will fall in love. Don't expect a hard crunchy bar, these are soft with gooey bits YUM!!!!

Protein

Posted by archeiherb on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't like this one because I can't taste sea salt and chocolate,just sweet. I won't buy it again.

Tastes good and guilt free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good mid day snack

Tasty... but...

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the product and the flavor, which is not too sweet. But it doesn't hold up well in the heat. When I opened the first one on a hot day it was sweaty/oily and the chocolate chips were pretty much liquid... a bit messy. Taken directly from the fridge, they are fine.

1 2