Perfect, Healthy Snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I first discovered Raw Rev Glo bars at my local Whole Foods store, and since started ordering them in bulk through iherb. These are a perfect size and filled with natural healthy ingredients and a good amount of protein. It's also low in sugar and does well to keep me full as well as satisfy cravings for sweets. Best raw bars on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not too sweet.

Not bad at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

Simple ingredients and a taste and texture that really grows on you. If you are looking for a bar high in protein that tastes a little better, then you should give these a try.

Posted by magerkesam on May 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

This bar is yummy,altough I wish it was a bigger size. It has some calories for being this small,but the ingredients are top notch!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Looking for a vegan alternative to quest choc chip cookie dough bars. Stumbled across these. Took first bite and LAWDY MISS CLAUDY- Ive NEVER had anything like THIS before! Except for Miracle lava cake and childhood brownies called OOEY GOOEYS! But both of those were full of butter, white sugar, white flour, all kinds of dairy, eggs and 27 tablespoons of guilt. These divine dessert bars are just the opposite! One (or 2) of these is gonna be my end of the working week, friday night heavenly treat, for the rest of my life. Do yourself a favour :BUY some.

Ticks all the boxes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are by far the best vegan protein bars I have tried! They are relatively low in sugar, filling, peanutbuttery and most importantly delicious! I will definitely be ordering them again :)

You will love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the caramel flavour, however I still couldn't award less than 5 stars! If you like nut butter you will fall in love. Don't expect a hard crunchy bar, these are soft with gooey bits YUM!!!!

Posted by archeiherb on March 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't like this one because I can't taste sea salt and chocolate,just sweet. I won't buy it again.

Tastes good and guilt free

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good mid day snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

love these!..so tasty ,,i ordered 3 more boxes!

1 2 3