Very tasty

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are a great raw food bar and I like the ingredient lists. Although it has natural ingredients, each bar only has 7g of protein which I wish was higher. They do have 5g of fibre so as a snack they will keep you full. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure about a live food bar, but one bite and I am hooked. Nice balanced nutrition, satisfying, delicious!

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Those bars don't taste anything like coconut... They contain a lot of whole sunflower seeds. Which isn't bad but I'm not a fan of it. It's not very sweet and heavily tastes like chocolat. Had way better raw bars before.

kjempgode

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

kjempegode

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All the raw revolution bars are quite something. This one tastes great but I expected a bit more coconut taste.

Wow these are great!

Posted by annannaljuba on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love them! New favourite, I'm reordering this. They are soft, choclatey and coconuttey and not at all to sweet. Perfet, someone finally realized there was to much sweet taste in all these bars. I recomend theese, try it out!

these are great!

Posted by bbchris on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars! Over 80% raw ingredients. Will be ordering them again!

Lazy snack...that is good for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually make my own raw bars so was a little skeptical...I don't eat prepackaged foods....but now I eat this. I partake in endurance events and this often includes hiking for periods of up to 24 hours, these are the perfect little energy boost. Even just sitting at the office I will often enjoy one. Not too sweet which is lovely as I struggle with things that are too sweet. Just right :)

Not horrible, not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting chocolate with coconut in the middle, but these bars tastes and looks more like dried fruit bars than chocolate bars.. There seems to be a few small pieces in there, but I was a little disappointed. Their not horrible, just not great either.. I would't by these again, though..

Nutritious meal relplacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use these with confidence when I need a quick meal replacement, knowing they are raw, organic and full of quality nutrients.

1 2 3