So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure about a live food bar, but one bite and I am hooked. Nice balanced nutrition, satisfying, delicious!

kjempgode

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

kjempegode

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All the raw revolution bars are quite something. This one tastes great but I expected a bit more coconut taste.

Wow these are great!

Posted by annannaljuba on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love them! New favourite, I'm reordering this. They are soft, choclatey and coconuttey and not at all to sweet. Perfet, someone finally realized there was to much sweet taste in all these bars. I recomend theese, try it out!

these are great!

Posted by bbchris on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars! Over 80% raw ingredients. Will be ordering them again!

Lazy snack...that is good for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually make my own raw bars so was a little skeptical...I don't eat prepackaged foods....but now I eat this. I partake in endurance events and this often includes hiking for periods of up to 24 hours, these are the perfect little energy boost. Even just sitting at the office I will often enjoy one. Not too sweet which is lovely as I struggle with things that are too sweet. Just right :)

Nutritious meal relplacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use these with confidence when I need a quick meal replacement, knowing they are raw, organic and full of quality nutrients.

raw bar heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best tasting raw bar ever

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like these for the great ingredients and not -too- sweet taste. Chocolate coconut is my favorite one!

Another Great Snack Bar from Raw Rev

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is better than the Cherry flavored bar and my favorite in this series. Great little snack. I often grab one of these and a protein bar to make up for a meal on the go.

1 2