Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm always looking for something I can keep in my desk at work that is more than one bite, but not a whole meal, and won't give me a sugar dip. I think this is it.Very tasty, not too sweet, it's moist and only a bit chewy, not too heavy. I really like these, and am happy to stick with them (although I wish there were a sample box available, with a couple of each flavour, so I could try them all).

The Best Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It’s been a while since I’ve had the Raw Revolution Bars. Spirilina was always my favorite. I love them so much that I savor every single bite. I’ll bet I chew 32 times. Ha! Really! Totally recommend!

food bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product.

Raw Revolution Spirulina Dream 12 bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars. I have one almost every morning for breakfast. I love the flavor and texture and all the nuts and seeds. They are very filling and satisfying. I love the fact that they don't have any added sugar. I highly recommend these bars.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

these are really good, nice and moist, and a great snack to have nearby when the munchies hit!

Delicious Green Bars of Goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for long cycles or emergency snacks in your handbag. Think I may need to work my way through this range :)

Cheap but good alternative to OFB

Posted by tidfit on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Much cheaper but no where near as good tasting as Organic Food Bar. Cannot complain. Some great nutrients in a lower calorie bar with a way lower price.

Love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We love them!!!

Yummy and green!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The texture was much creamier than I was expecting. Less of a granola bar texture, more of a fruit roll up mixed with nuts and apple sauce. It's rather tasty for being as green as it is, too!

Healthy, very healthy