love

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

stopped my dry winter legs from itching..and a good moisturizer for the face and i like the awake look it gives to the face it's not an oily or greasy product

Perfecto!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lo uso para aplicar el maquillaje suelto mineral. Combinación perfecta

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good aloe spray, difficult to get this kind of product wrong. I have given 4 stars simply because the spray is very harsh, more directional than a light spritz which is surely the point of putting aloe in a spray bottle.

Aloe Vera Spray

Posted by BrianMike on June 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is very good for acne, oily and combination skin. Because this spray is not greasy or sticky and skin absorb it quickly. On the other hands, I also use it to spray on my wound or scar and these area have been healed very fast. But the smell is so strange! (Maybe it is a Organic Product)

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it... but I prefer their Aloe Vera gel.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

i more like gel

Contains Preservative

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't use this product after purchasing it from iHerb as it contains a preservative and I need to avoid preservatives due to atopic dermatitis. The ingredient list on iHerb and the manufacturer's site do not list the preservative, but it is clearly list on the bottle I purchased.

Not really

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought it will really mustorize my skin But I think it will suit the normal or oily skin, not good for dry skin!

Worst Than Expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didnt like the smell and feeling it gives ! I dont know if its working at all

This product feels just like water

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product feels just like water. I ordered it when my usual Aloe product was out of stock, and will not buy again. I give one star since it doesn't do any harm, either.