smells bad but works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

it smells really awful but it works great on my skin. (dry skin)

perfect for almost anything at bargain price

Posted by jetvita on December 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a cleaner, moisturer, deodorant, refreshing, demake up... put some in a smaller spray to have all time in my handbag

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much. It helps with skin conditions.

Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing

Nice aloe spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this as an after sun spray and it does the job. the smell is nice too.

Happily spraying

Posted by faniHerb on June 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

A great spray bottle to have around your bathroom, bedroom, office or outdoors. It moisturises & refreshes as and when you need it. For the hair, the face, the arms or the legs... it is a wonder spray!!! Light and unscented, do not cause irritation. I also mix it with body lotion and glycerin to power up the moisturising properties for dryer areas at the heels and hands. Fantastic results. This is so good that I have bought many bottles and introduced to my colleagues. They and their family also love this... absolutely a good buy!!!

Best spray I've ever tried!

Posted by Sophia7 on April 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is simply the best aloe spray! I use it as a face toner, a hair leave-on conditioner and for any cuts or burns. It also contains the least preservatives and additives from any other aloe product. Highly recommended and a must-have.

Refrescante e hidratante

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

Llevo casi el bote gastado y estoy muy contenta. Me gusta mucho la sensación refrescante que deja en la piel. Lo uso para muchas cosas, como tónico para la piel después de la limpieza, como calmante de la piel y el cuero cabelludo después de la ducha (la cal me hace polvo la piel y el aloe me quita el picor), cuando noto la piel seca y sobre todo antes de dormir antes de mis cremas. Deja la piel suave e hidratada. Volveré a comprar seguro.

I use it on my face

Posted by VikingQueen on March 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a really sensitive skin, and this helps to moisturize it with no irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2014 | Verified Purchase