Not dry

Posted by elinorlind on October 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was sceptical when I bought this because many of the reviews said it was dry. Mine was however not and I've had it for a while now. It's still not dry.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

It was to dry to use, so I took eyedrops, purified water, to soften it, then at least I could color my lashes, but within 1 hour it was all gone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

This mascara is honestly the best I have ever used. I have contact dermatitis caused by chemicals in products and it will severely flare up. I always have to be extra careful with products and its ingredients. I have used quite a few natural mascaras, but they have all been pretty horrible. I am SO thankful for finding this one!! It is really the best mascara I have ever used, even back to when I was younger and using the not so good for you ones. It actually builds volume, which is usually difficult when finding an all natural mascara, and I haven't had any issues with smudging. It's amazing to have a mascara with no chemicals and to actually look and feel great. I am so happy that I FINALLY found my holy grail mascara! Man oh man has it been a long time coming to find one!

Clumpy and disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

I thought I would try this mascara as a replacement, since iHerb doesn't carry my usual brand. I was TERRIBLY disappointed. Real Purity was clumpy from the start -- and after three days of use, I gave up. Globs of mascara speckled my lids, lashes, and around my eye. I will be contacting customer service to see if they will look into stocking my favorite mascara (Lavera Volume Mascara No. 1 Black, paraben-free and heavy-metal-free).

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my perfect mascara. It is the only one with truly pure ingredients. I would recommend this for anyone with allergies or who finds mascara causes them problems. Whilst this does not give a knockout effect, one coat is natural, two or three is more dramatic. I don't find it flakes and I love the effect.

Great mascara!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great mascara that does not irritate the eyes and makes the lashes look pretty. I do a couple of coats to build it up, but I have to do that with all mascaras. Since I have switched to this natural mascara and Larenim mineral eyeliner, my lashes have begun to grow. I used to use the chemical cheap stuff and noticed my eyelashes itching and falling out. My eyes no longer itch and my lashes are growing back to being full and pretty. Will buy this as long as it is available. Oh, and I thought it seemed expensive, but realized it is double the amount of what I used to buy and for me has lasted without drying.

Fantastic coverage for a natural mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my new favourite mascara. Love the natural ingredients. The brush is good for both upper and lower lashes. Found that one coat is ample for day wear but builds easily for more intensity. Doesn't smudge or irritate eyes. Love that it thickens and lengthens without all the chemicals of mainstream mascaras. Definitely recommend. It doesn't come off easily so would definitely recommend an oil or eye makeup remover.

My eyes don't sting!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love mascara and was looking for a natural one that worked well, looks like I found it! For the first time in a long time, my eyes don't burn or sting!!! Performance wise, it could be a bit more liquid as it's quite thick. Maybe it's got to do with winter weather (O Canada), and will be softer in the summer, or would be softer in a warmer climate period. I ended up adding 2 drops of vegetable glycerine (product already contains some, so can't go wrong), stirred a bit and tadam, it works like a charm and applies easier. So far, very satisfied!

perfect mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

Applies well, stays on all day, no flaking and feels kind to my eyes. Just ordered 3 more so i have a supply as this sells out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pros: Volume, smudge-free, pure ingredients. Cons: FLAKES once dry, does not define lashes, tube does not last long/dries out super fast. Went back to the always perfect L'Oreal Voluminous.

1 2 3 4