I really like this blush.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a cream not a powder, and I apply it with my fingertips over a moisturizer. It blends and spreads well and I put it lightly on most of my face with a little extra on my cheeks. I look healthier with it but natural (husband and adult daughter could not tell I was wearing make-up), and I've had no trouble with dry spots. It is mostly gone by bedtime and it's easy to remove the remainder.

Pretty and natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this blush very much. It looks nice natural pink on my pale skin. It has natural ingredients and Real Purity doesn't use nano particles which I want to avoid. Although I think the picture of the shade in iHerb is not the correct one. The picture looks like coral shade but Parfait shade is more pink. Google "Real purity parfait" to see the real shade.

gorgeous

Posted by Katarinatan on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I buy a lot of blushes; always in search of the best fit for my complexion. I have fair to light medium Asian skin, w yellow undertones. And I find myself always coming back to this blush. It gives a most natural hue, as though I've just had a workout. I love tat it has no shimmer. I also like tat it's not nano, and has pcynogenol - a powerful antioxidant. My face doesn't ever break up w it's simple formulation. My BFF, also a fair to medium skinned Asian has also tried this blusher and loved it so much tat also bought one for her twin sister. U need to try this blusher. It's the best blusher I have ever come across. It doesn't come w a brush, so u will need to use your own blush brush.

Rosey Shade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice natural light rosey shade that is easy to apply with your fingers. I notice it doesn't clog your pores and the color lasts. I would recommend it to a friend.

loving it!

Posted by 0813HongKong on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

safe ingredients, pretty color

lovely!

Posted by LissiR on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Im of italian background and with medium/fair skin and this is a lovely colour on my skin without making me look clownish! It is great for everyday wear and adding more, makes the colour stronger. Doesnt last all day long, so you do need to reapply, but worth the effort for natural product. I like the fact that it doesnt have glitter in it.

More subtle pink than the picture

Posted by Perina on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm 41 years old and this is not too cute. It makes my complexion bright. Love it!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe iherb started carrying the Real purity blushes! I used them for years and had to order them directly from the company (with pricy shipping fee involved). I love this blush; it is a light pink for cool skin tones. I am on my second one of these blushes. Perfect cool toned pink! And it last all day long without fading. love it!

Good, but wrong color for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, but the color is lighter than I thought.

Actually the color in the picture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice one! Really pigmented, bright cool pink, medium lasting. Really appreciate the color accuracy.

1 2