Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe this is a very good salt. It is always difficult to tell for sure with this kind of product whether it is truly what it says. But if it is unrefined and has it's full compliment of minerals still intact that is what I am looking for. I certainly don't have any negative reactions to using it and I use a lot of it. Which I certainly wouldn't do if it was your typical toxic table salt that has been demineralised and usually has toxic aluminium added as well. this is a great alternative and a way better price than I can buy locally.

The very best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this salt. My favorite. Wonderful. Good for everything, including my adrenals. And in this desert heat, it's absolutely essential.

High Quality

Posted by MagicMan on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent salt.I have used this salt and Himalayan salt.I have even mixed the two together , they are both excellent.But I do beleive taste wise this is the best , using them both together really energizes me.Since I have started using them about 3 months now my blood pressure is excellent hardly never needing any blood pressure medicine any more.But once again I have no bad words at all about Himalayan because i really like mixing them together half and half for synergistic effects...

GOOD VALUE, saves me money. Love this salt.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only use Real Salt, and this large package has an easy pour spout that fills my shaker without a mess. The bigger package is a great buy and saves having to order often, plus saves me money.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was using pink Himalayan salt prior to this and liked that, but was curious to try an other natural salt. I chose this one, and am happy with it. I think it seems to have a saltier taste than the Himalayan salt.

Good Salt for Netti

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This salt is a lot more mild than "regular" salt. For using in Netti pot it doesn't burn in your nose like sea salt does.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the pink himilayan salt or sea salt. This wasn't special to me.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Don't like it as much as celtic or himalayan salt

Great customer service & great Products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great customer service & great Products.

Real Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent salt, I have stopped getting muscle cramps since using this, is also great for indigestion