Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe this is a very good salt. It is always difficult to tell for sure with this kind of product whether it is truly what it says. But if it is unrefined and has it's full compliment of minerals still intact that is what I am looking for. I certainly don't have any negative reactions to using it and I use a lot of it. Which I certainly wouldn't do if it was your typical toxic table salt that has been demineralised and usually has toxic aluminium added as well. this is a great alternative and a way better price than I can buy locally.

The very best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this salt. My favorite. Wonderful. Good for everything, including my adrenals. And in this desert heat, it's absolutely essential.

High Quality

Posted by MagicMan on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent salt.I have used this salt and Himalayan salt.I have even mixed the two together , they are both excellent.But I do beleive taste wise this is the best , using them both together really energizes me.Since I have started using them about 3 months now my blood pressure is excellent hardly never needing any blood pressure medicine any more.But once again I have no bad words at all about Himalayan because i really like mixing them together half and half for synergistic effects...

GOOD VALUE, saves me money. Love this salt.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only use Real Salt, and this large package has an easy pour spout that fills my shaker without a mess. The bigger package is a great buy and saves having to order often, plus saves me money.

Great customer service & great Products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great customer service & great Products.

Real Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent salt, I have stopped getting muscle cramps since using this, is also great for indigestion

Sea Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a little bit orange color, but the taste is good.

Excellent Seasoning!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

IMO this is the BEST salt out there!! I love it so much I bring it with me when I travel! Once you taste this, you'll never want to go back to the old iodized salt.

Real salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Must have for AIP diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All the blogs and recipers out there for AIP, FOD-MAPS, Paleo, and other neo-diets absolutely insist on REAL SALT. I agree, it is pretty tasty, and iherb.com sells it for a very reasonable price!!

1 2 3 4