Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe this is a very good salt. It is always difficult to tell for sure with this kind of product whether it is truly what it says. But if it is unrefined and has it's full compliment of minerals still intact that is what I am looking for. I certainly don't have any negative reactions to using it and I use a lot of it. Which I certainly wouldn't do if it was your typical toxic table salt that has been demineralised and usually has toxic aluminium added as well. this is a great alternative and a way better price than I can buy locally.

The very best

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this salt. My favorite. Wonderful. Good for everything, including my adrenals. And in this desert heat, it's absolutely essential.

High Quality

Posted by MagicMan on August 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent salt.I have used this salt and Himalayan salt.I have even mixed the two together , they are both excellent.But I do beleive taste wise this is the best , using them both together really energizes me.Since I have started using them about 3 months now my blood pressure is excellent hardly never needing any blood pressure medicine any more.But once again I have no bad words at all about Himalayan because i really like mixing them together half and half for synergistic effects...

GOOD VALUE, saves me money. Love this salt.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only use Real Salt, and this large package has an easy pour spout that fills my shaker without a mess. The bigger package is a great buy and saves having to order often, plus saves me money.

This product is healllthy for you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is great salt has a lovely flavour and has all the minerals available . You add at the end of cooking to get all the benefits of the minerals. I like it better than Himalayan pink salt

❤️❤️❤️Shirochan Cancer Protocol❤️❤️❤️ A must for Iodine protocol

Posted by shirochan on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought to make my salt sole. I switch between my celtic sea salt and this everytime one has been used up. Salt binds the toxic halides like bromide and flouride and flush them out of our bodies. I put a tablespoon of salt sole in my jug of water everyday. Its full of minerals as well. Ditched your tablesalts now and use this for drinking and also for cooking. BROMIDE IS TOXIC We should have ZERO bromide/bromine in our body but we all do to some degree or another. The way to get rid of it = first is to know the sources of it and try to avoid as best we can. Second, we need to use iodine to push it out. Supplementing with iodine is tricky business though, a lot of factors involved. Now, I want to share some sources of bromine/bromide so you all can be more aware of where it is lurking. Possible Sources of Bromide: - Fire retardants added to many common household items such as; mattresses, carpeting, furniture foam, plastics of computers, televisions, radios, clothing (like brand new kids PJ's for ex), draperies etc... - Pesticides ( this is one reason why organic is so important, berries are especially susceptible to holding bromide from pesticides, ALWAYS buy organic berries) - Anti-caking agent used in bread making process - Brominated vegetable oil may be added to citrus flavored drinks (including Mountain Dew, AMP Energy drink, and some Gatorade products) - Antibacterial agent for pools and hot tubs - Certain asthma inhalers and prescription drugs (including Atrovent inhaler, Atrovent nasal spray, Ipratropium nasal spray, Pro-Panthine, Pyridostigmine bromide, and the Spiriva HandiHaler) - Plastic products - Some personal care products - Some fabric dyes - Fumigant for termites and other pests - Pasta and cereal (Brominated flour) - Some Anti- depressants (including: Celexa, Cipramil, Dalsan, Emocal, Recital, Sepram and Seropram) Please do use my rewards code for👉 5% off 👈 M - I - C - 8 - 6 - 5 - 4 (without the dashes) to support my healing cancer naturally journey and check my other reviews for the other products I use along with this. The products I select are mostly clean without the fillers and additives. Your kind support is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Real Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent salt, I have stopped getting muscle cramps since using this, is also great for indigestion

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Won't use anything else. A very natural product. Great tasting salt.

Good salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I buy this. Good product.

Sea Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Better than the stuff on the shelf at the grocery store.