disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought the brush as I needed a large one for powder. I have several sets of brushes by RT and hoped the quality will be as good. It turned out to be too scratchy

Disapointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think it is a bit too slippery, I was expecting so much more from this brush. I think it is my least favorite one from the whole range.

fair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not so soft

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the way this brush feels on my skin but it doesn't seem to pick up a lot of powder. I use it for my bronzer and when I've finished I always feel like I haven't put any bronzer on....and this coming from someone who is always accused of not wearing enough make up! I like the 'no make-up look' and even I find this too subtle.

way too big

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the multi task brush. wouldn't buy this one again.

Not the right brush for me....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have most of the RT brushes and I was very looking forward this huge powder brush. It is not nearly as dense as the other brushes so I can only use it well as a knock off brush. And that is juts too bad.

Real Techniques Powder Brush

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good looking beautiful brush. pretty big...and so on...but the brush itself doesn't round and i don't like it. If compare it to "EcoTools, Bamboo Bronzer Brush" for powder/bronzer using ,so i definetly choose the Eco Tools Bamboo Brush. This one is just too big for me.