Disappointed

Posted by 4747749529418549797 on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think I got a second quality brush from iherb as the aluminium handle was a bit crooked. I also bought a core collection set and the bristles on it were very scratchy. I own other RT brushes (not purchased from iherb) and I have never had such a problem. Very disappointed with the ones purchased from iherb!

Never purchase anything from iherb

Posted by 5618141563638900316 on Nov 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Horrible customer service!!! I order some foundation brushes from iherb and never get the producs. When i first send email to ask them, i was told i need to be patient to wait till 8 weeks. But after 8 weeks, i still not receive anythng. i send another email and this time they said they are not responsible for goods lost therefore they are not going to refund or resent to me. I leave somes messags to them online and everyone even respond to me. I will never ever buy any products from this website.

Bad

Posted by 4940067528002376209 on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not original .... really disappointed ..

multi use

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this brush, it's really soft and blends really well. It is large and I have a smaller face, but I still like this one because it deposits the colour then blends it. Please see my page for more info and reviews! April 5, 2015 update: I take great care of my brushes and this is losing CHUNKS of hair!

Ordering from iHerb is a nightmare

Posted by 4721671919210246696 on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my order never arrives. it's been almost 3 months. and iHerb CS is not helpful at all!!!

I was not impressed

Posted by 4852797840675993411 on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The brush doesn't feel that she pick and applying the products well

Do "not "buy this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you want to try something worst in the world ,you may try this.

sad

Posted by 5022253816327714485 on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't recieve it

Me siento engañada

Posted by 4675916239247894965 on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me ha salido malisima. Me ha perdido muchísimos pelos. Me da la sensación de que en esta web no venden brochas originales o las reseñas de las blogger son compradas.

Unfortunately not as good as I hoped

Posted by 5186780734061869371 on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really bad quality brush, from the very first use the hair fall of the brush and it is not as soft as other brushes.. I'm very disappointed because I had high expectations and I want to work for me.

1 2