Over Hyped

Posted by 4676454744217585113 on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have cheaper brushes that do the job much better. I used this brush for blush, as intended, it didn't deposit a lot of color on my face (it mostly picked up the shimmer on my blush) and left me with an uneven application. It's also not that soft (again I have cheaper brushes that are softer). Wouldn't recommend.

Too expensive - Better to buy from Indian sites

Posted by 5217542948713356302 on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered from India. The products are absolutely fantastic. The main reason I decided to order from iherb is because I was under the impression that it will be cheaper this way. I bought a bunch of brushes for about Rs. 3,500. The order reached India soon enough. It was then that i was told that I will have to pay another Rs.3,000 as customs duty. To be fair, iherb does say that you will have to pay applicable taxes, but had I known that the taxes were as much as the price of the product itself I would have never ordered from iherb. All these brushes are available on Indian websites for half the price I ended up paying for them. Overall, while happy with the products, I feel robbed!

Not the same as my first one

Posted by New-2-iherb-check-my-page on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had and loved this brush, and decided to order a second one. The brush is not the same as my first. It is much smaller and the shape is different. Real Techniques must have changed this brush. As I go through the reviews on Amazon, I noticed others have complained of this recently, so I am not the only one to notice. Very disappointed that they changed this brush.

Not really soft+ too big for my face

Posted by greece2 on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've heard so many people say "this is the softest brush I have used" bla bla. I dont find it scratchy, but soft? Not really!! It's not even close with suqqu or hakuhodo or wayne gosh brushes in terms of softness. However, as I said I dont find it scratchy, so I could use it if I like the shape. My problem is that it is too flimsy and way too big. I can't use such a HUGE brush for blusher application and I also find it too big to use on the face. I only use it to blend powder and bronzer down on the neck, other that that it is useless. I wouldnt repurchase.

no color

Posted by 5205458107590877872 on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this brush is mainly for blush but when I use it, it hardly put any color on my checks

Too big

Posted by 5354926348633954183 on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This blush is too big to be a blush brush.

Good brush

Posted by 4906240281487464504 on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its nice and soft but not amazing for blush dosnt blend well into skin

so so

Posted by 5477226161858015350 on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

hard to make the blush on my face

weird shape

Posted by 4897481410709817051 on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it made the application very concentrated and didn't blend out the product well as it mentioned, which made the application very hard!!!

disappointed

Posted by 4946668091022423324 on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i use it as contour brush, but it can't grasp powder easily, i don't know why, it seems not all real technique brushes are of same good quality, which the powder and setting brushes were great.

1 2