Nice brush but not the best.

Posted by CosmeticsJunkie on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a few of Samanthas brushes, i love the eyeshadow brush!! Just love love love. This one however didn't impress me as much. It works o.k but stains a lot, blends the products very well but a bit harsh on a skin, it's not kitty soft:)

NICE BUT NOT SOO GOOD

Posted by Victoria-Israel on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

NICE BRUSH-to big to usefor cheek...not take pigment

acceptable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is very pretty and soft.for me unfortunately too big and soft for blush or bronzer.it does not blend into my skin it sits there and the brush wont blend it

too much soft brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's too much soft brush and it's not for every blush texture,but it can be good for some powders,bronzers if you want little product.

Super soft!

Posted by doppelganger on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I believe that is totally unfit for blush. It is super soft and I guess that is better for a light dusting of setting powder, or bronzer. Especially if you want to go the extra mile, and give yourself a "bronze goddess" make-up look, you can evenly apply bronzer on your neck and bust area.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The quality of it really good, the bristles are pleasant and soft. Apparently, I have a small face so the brush simply does not work as a blush brush, I like more precise application. I gave it to a friend who really enjoys it.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will try this with other blush. I had to apply so many times using my current blush. Soft.

❤️👍🏻

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Fair Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The brush is soft and full that gives comfy touch on my face, but the rubber part became sticky after a period of usage. Personally dislike the feeling on my fingers and this is the only reason stop me from getting more tools from RT.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good