Nice brush but not the best.

Posted by CosmeticsJunkie on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a few of Samanthas brushes, i love the eyeshadow brush!! Just love love love. This one however didn't impress me as much. It works o.k but stains a lot, blends the products very well but a bit harsh on a skin, it's not kitty soft:)

NICE BUT NOT SOO GOOD

Posted by Victoria-Israel on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

NICE BRUSH-to big to usefor cheek...not take pigment

acceptable

Posted by 4727958430076593642 on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is very pretty and soft.for me unfortunately too big and soft for blush or bronzer.it does not blend into my skin it sits there and the brush wont blend it

too much soft brush

Posted by 4880301507125187005 on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's too much soft brush and it's not for every blush texture,but it can be good for some powders,bronzers if you want little product.

Super soft!

Posted by doppelganger on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I believe that is totally unfit for blush. It is super soft and I guess that is better for a light dusting of setting powder, or bronzer. Especially if you want to go the extra mile, and give yourself a "bronze goddess" make-up look, you can evenly apply bronzer on your neck and bust area.

Fair Brush

Posted by 5015302524605706763 on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The brush is soft and full that gives comfy touch on my face, but the rubber part became sticky after a period of usage. Personally dislike the feeling on my fingers and this is the only reason stop me from getting more tools from RT.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Brush is...

Posted by 5534839045775973759 on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

...a bit scratchy, but ok for powder or blush. I use it a lot, but there are better ones out there for that price.

tingled

Posted by 4612034997196156133 on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

and it got bad smell

For pigmented blush lovers

Posted by 5273694013434605796 on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after seeing so many rave reviews, but I'm very fair and it causes my blush to come on a little strong (major clown vibes 🤡), I'd pick the Duo-Fibre brushes personally, but it's still a great brush.