Best Eyemakeup Brush Ever Used

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

From all the eye makeup brushes, i've iver used, this one is hands down the best of all! It's pricey but totally worth the money - i recommend to buy them when there is 20% off from RT products, you can save a huge amount of money, when buying such a pricey makeup brushes. The brush itself is really dense, but soft enough to blend perfectly and to be soft for your eyes. Brush is nicely weighted and you can be sure they are high quality, when using them. So totally must have if you like high quality makeup and makeup brushes :) Plus they are sooo much cheaper in iHerb, than in my local beauty store

Quite stiff

Posted by 4940411301161677085 on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is quite stiff and not that flexible so even though it is round you can't work with it in circular motions.

Posted by 5183442795977135772 on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a useful product.

Posted by 5366696384479759966 on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This eye brush is easy to use if you are someone who doesn't really know how to blend eye shadows. It spreads the product where it should be and you don't have to go over it with a blending brush.

Greaty Quality!

Posted by 4934941654499299876 on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm very impressed with this 201 Brush. Absolutely love it. Bristles are soft and does an amazing job for the crease. No problems are many washes....good as new. Good investment!

Beautiful

Posted by sarahmo90 on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just love this brush! I never thought it would be this much perfect! Totally recommended

Nice

Posted by 5362736632914068670 on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it

Super dense and soft hair

Posted by 4685439222984053272 on Mar 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super dense and soft hair

Good brush.

Posted by 5616504282836473924 on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a very soft brush, with a very good grip. It does not shed or lose its shape after cleaning. I haven't been able to remove the colour from the bristles after cleaning though. It does not fit in my crease in a way that would allow it to "do the job for me", as described in the tutorials. As a whole, it is a good brush.

beautiful!

Posted by 5556079462502709582 on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just when I thought I couldn't get more in love with Real Technique brushes! I was initially hesitant about buying the bold metals collection as I am happy with my "normal" RT collection, but after buying these I had to come back and buy the entire collection! Just beautiful to behold, easy to use, easy to clean and it feels so luxurious to use. iHerb does very reasonable pricing, and literally almost all my RT brushes are purchased from here, don't hesitate if you're still deciding.

1 2