Best brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it every day and I love it

Perfecta

Posted by SweetLua on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

De las mejores brochas sintéticas que hay en el mercado. Además es muy bonita.

best brush ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This brush is amazing. Soft, gentle, picks up the product perfectly. Best of all? It is a multitasker. It can be used to blend in your concealer, as a powder, blush, bronzer and highlighter brush. Phenomenal.

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Bold Metals Collection, Tapered Blush 300, 1 Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Very soft and good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love how soft this brush is and the design is very good. I love everything about this brush

Love it

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this brush, looks really nice and it's soft and nicely tapered.

Brilliant bold mentals

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this brush, so so soft but still dense enough to pick up product. One of my must haves.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting the bristles to be more supple, but it is packed very densely, and is quite stiff. still great brush

Brocha muy suave y compacta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ideal para aplicar el colorete en las manzanitas y difuminarlo hacia atras. También para aplicar polvos en zonas concretas del rostro

Expected more from this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As this brush is from one of Real Techniques' more premium range, my expectations were raised. Although the rose gold handle and pink tinted bristles are indeed lovely, I was disappointed that the bristles were not trimmed symmetrically such that the angles on the left and right were different. I actually took a picture of it but it seems like I am not able to post the picture with this review. I wish there was better quality control of the bristles since this costs quite a bit more than brushes from the core collection. However, the bristles are indeed soft and deposits product well. The size of the brush allows for precise application of blush as compared to the blush brush from the core collection. I would have given 5 stars if the price was lower or if more attention was paid during production.

1 2