Least favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This I guess is my last favorite of the Real Techniques sets, I don't care much for the brushes in general. The buffing brush is nice for full coverahe foundation, and the contour brush is good. But not MUST-HAVE amazing. Unless you don't have a blush brush yet, then this might be a good deal for the price.

Very dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Brushes are too small and not soft enough. Foundation brush leaves traces on my face. Would not buy again.

Mediocre

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This set is ok. Nothing special, and like all of this line the bristles are not soft or pleasant to use. It does look pretty but that's about it.

Scratchy bristles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The packaging is great and it looks really nice on the vanity table. However the bristles were too scratchy. I have other brushes from Real Techniques (not purchased on iherb) but they all have very soft bristles. The contour brush and buffing brush were the worst in terms of bristles. I guess I just got a bad batch.

the brushes are a bit too small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the brushes are a bit too small

Real Techniques, makeup brushes travel kit

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The Pointed Foundation Brush and the Detailer Brush are junk! Do not expect much.

Nice set

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the contour and buffing brush the most. Get compliment after using buffing brush for my blush application

Warning to Canadians!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First I'll say I am very happy with my brushes. They don't shed and apply product very well. The packaging is a great idea but once brushes are taken out, it's quite a chore to get them back in so I just use my other brush case for travelling which holds 24 brushes. The reason I am giving this 2 stars is it's NOT worth the cost! I weighed this site with another Canadian site and thought purchasing them here would be more cost effective-WRONG! Though delivery only took 4 days, I was asked for an additional $26. at the door! DHL claimed it was taxes and customs but I am an avid on-line shopper and have been for many years. I have NEVER been charged anything additional outside of the initial purchase! This being said...I will NEVER shop this site again nor deal with ANY site that deals with DHL. If you are a Canadian buyer...there is a much cheaper site with FREE shipping for this product within Canada.

It is not of a big deal!!! :/

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really liked the contour brush and the small detailer brush!!!!!I found the pointed foundation brush completely useless!!!!!!!!And the buffing brush is ok but I really don't know what's the big fuss about!!!!!It leaves me lines when I apply my makeup!!! :/

Kit mal pensé

Posted by Swinaa on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Déçue par ce kit: - le Detailer Brush est pas mal pour poser le rouge à lèvres, mais j'en ai peu l'utilité personnellement - le Pointed Foundation Brush est très étrange, il se comporte bizarrement au contact du fond de teint, comme si ses poils étaient hydrofuges, je ne sais pas si je suis claire... Il n'absorbe pas du tout la matière et donc ne l'applique pas bien, laissant de grosses stries; ses poils sont extrêmement rigides. Il est en plus beaucoup trop petit par rapport au visage. Vu qu'il faut finir le travail au doigt, il est de fait inutile! - le Buffing Brush peut être utilisé pour le fond de teint liquide mais il est tellement fourni qu'il absorbe beaucoup de matière (il me faut au moins 4 pompes versus une avec une utilisation aux doigts: pas économique) - enfin, le Contour Brush est le seul pinceau à mon goût: pour l'enlumineur, le contour, ou pour poudrer l'anti-cernes, il fait très bien son job. La pochette par contre est hyper bien pensée, se ferme avec un scratch et protège bien les pinceaux lors du transport, en plus de pouvoir mettre plusieurs pinceaux supplémentaires! Les autres pinceaux RT ont globalement l'avantage d'être doux, solides, faciles à laver, rapides à sécher, donc d'excellent rapport qualité-prix, mais ce kit est un achat raté, je le déconseille. Merci de jeter un coup d'oeil à mon profil si mon commentaire vous a semblé utile et s'il s'agit de votre première commande! :)

1 2