Never Received

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been waiting weeks for these brushes. iHerb are ignoring emails and will not communicate with me, despite the fact I spent $60 on various brushes. I'd advise you to avoid this company like the plague. I will now be taking up claims will DHL and reporting the company to trading standards. Unacceptable.

Did not receive my order (ordering from France)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did not receive my order (ordering from France)

so bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I never receive my order, and iherb ignore me!! so bad!

Really good brushes but

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

Made in China and China test on animals on every cosmetics products, this is a chinese law. And Chinese arent pay enought for their work. So I dont buy anymore this brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have not received my order after 3 weeks i send more than 5 mails no reponse :(

Fake

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

The color is so bold compare to the picture, and it only said Real Technique by Sam&Nic, not Sam&Nic Chapmant.

I did not receive my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

my order have been shipped from 23/08 but till now 07/10 i did not receive it yet and the customer service just said i have to wait and nothing more i am from Amsterdam the netherlands so watch out if you are living in europe

bristles keep falling out

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

The bristles keep falling out from the buffing brush. I don't know if it's because this item is faulty but it's really annoying as the bristles keep sticking to my face as I'm applying foundation.

Great brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this brush set , itis amazing the only brush i dislikeis the foundation brush ... Its not as soft as the other ones.

Great product, awful website

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got a huge taxes/custom charge for these brushes! This made it not very cheap at all! Got charged another £19 British pounds! If you live in England don't even bother with them! Absolutely rubbish website not helpful at al

1 2 3