works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

RT has never let me down. The black bases get stick though, so when I finally am done with these brushes, I will repurchase the bold metals range.

Very gently brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very gently brushes, quick shipment, good packaging, the only disappoint is that the Buffing brush hairs missed by the first washing, nevertheless does an excellent job and I wish they sold only will the re-purchased... I believe it was isolated reports. However i Herb compensation me...

Worth buying for two brushes

Posted by Chicsa Blog on October 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

The buffing brush and the contour brush are great, the other two are pretty meh. The buffing brush is lovely for foundation and powder. The contour brush is lovely for contour, concealer, blush and highlighting.

good set.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

most useful- the 2 big brushes, for the foundation applying and (the smaller) for powders.

Quality brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

good quality brushes but for me the selection is less useful. despite that the contouring brush in here is one of my favorite brushes and i would purchase the whole set just to own this brush if i didnt already have it. the other brushes are really good quality just not as useful for the way i like to aply my makeup.

I really like the brushes although they are not that soft but the blend perfectly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

The brushes are absolutely perfect. The only reason I give four stars is because the case is a bit flimsy and the inside of it becomes dirty really easily as it soaks up the oil from the brush.

Good but not perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

they are ok but when I first opened them they were some hair from the big brush, that they were bigger than other so I needed to cut them and also the foundation brush was a little dirty with something sticky on it. Maybe glue. But now k think they are fine. It worth for their price. And the case is also nice.

2 very good brushes out of the set

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

the remaining two are not very useful