Never Received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been waiting weeks for these brushes. iHerb are ignoring emails and will not communicate with me or refund me, despite the fact I spent $60 on various brushes. I'd advise you to avoid this company like the plague. I will now be taking up claims will DHL and reporting the company to trading standards. Unacceptable.

Disappointed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was excited for this brush are Real Techniques in general, but it's not good. It sheds like crazy and it's too dense to be cleaned properly. I might have gotten a faulty one but I also purchased the setting brush and neither that is something I would recommend.

bad.They dont send me my products and dont refund my money back.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

bad.They dont send me my products and dont refund my money back.

I didn't receive anything :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't receive anything :(

Sheds!

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like it, lefts stripes on my face and the application wasn't even, and it sheds!

wrong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Im not satisfied at all. Its too little, not good for foundation. Im really sad..

Fake Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this brush from iherb before, and I really love the brush. I decided to order a second time as gifts for friends, but the brushes I received were obviously fake. Badly made, covered in glue and uneven bristles. This is really disappointing.

Awful !!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this brush is the best seller here. But I cant understand WHY ?????? The quality is very bad !!! Really ! I don't like it ! The brushes from E.L.F are much better and cheaper. Hmmm... I will order this brush one more time and double check . I want to be wrong but unfortunately this brush is too bad. The hair is coming out too fast :(

THERE'S STAIN ON THE BRUSH!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really feel bad for not being able to rate zero stars. There's a yellow stain on the brush! I thought it was just dust but I can't wash it off!!!! The stain is liquidy!!! I've already washed it so I know I may not refund, but I'm not using it. It reminds me of my last purchase of the four rt sponges... They both got dents on their flat surfaces.. My bad, I should've learned from that.. Now I there goes my money and my faith in iherb forever:(

I haven't got it