Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Did not like it a lot. It has a good price, but did not work with my liquid foundation - leaves line/strikes on my face (Sigma kabuki brush works much better for me). It seems to be a little bit harsh to the skin of my face

Nothing special

Posted by 5643482754715241750 on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't use it at all. It's not very soft...nothing special. Ecotools buffing brush is better and cheaper.. isn't worth the hype

I really love this brush but...

Posted by 4695815979135017894 on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really want this brush so much but when I got it , Its make me feel disappointed about a quality because I found a scratch on my brush handle. I don't know why how it happened on product. so I really really disappointed.

I wasn't thrilled...

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I know this is a HG for many girls out there, but I wasn't impressed with this brush. For me the RT buffing brush is much better than this one.

I've got a defective product. 불량품을 받았네요

Posted by 5362191969284768103 on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's really good and soft and not that expensive but It has hard glue strain on brush hair.. 다 좋은데 브러쉬에 본드가 묻어서 왔어요.

fair

Posted by 4865302342394234262 on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not so soft

This is not a must-have brush

Posted by AnnaLshinsky on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

With all respect to Real Techniques and their amazing brushes - This is not a must-have brush. I have the Real Techniques Core collection + Stippling brush + Your Eyes set + Blush brush + Powder brush. These brushes really accommodate my every need when it comes to applying makeup, and this is the one brush - Expert face brush - that i just don't know what to do with it. I've tried using it to apply blush, liquid makeup and bronzer, but it's just not that comfortable, and there are a lot of other brushes that do the job better.

Warning to Canadians!

Posted by 4877108450178157209 on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First I'll say I am very happy with this brush. Mine didn't shed at all thought I initially had to trim some extra long fibers. It applies my liquid foundation wonderfully to give a flawless finish. The reason I am giving this 2 stars is it's NOT worth the cost! I weighed this site with another Canadian site and thought purchasing them here would be more cost effective-WRONG! Though delivery only took 4 days, I was asked for an additional $26. at the door! DHL claimed it was taxes and customs but I am an avid on-line shopper and have been for many years. I have NEVER been charged anything additional outside of the initial purchase! This being said...I will NEVER shop this site again nor deal with ANY site that deals with DHL. If you are a Canadian buyer...there is a much cheaper site with FREE shipping for this product within Canada.

disappointed

Posted by 4946668091022423324 on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

perhaps becos i don't know how to use it right, i use it on liquid foundation but the result is no good, foundation appear to be very thick on face and it's hard to apply. I guess maybe those foundation brush with flat head is better.

Good

Posted by 5409267586918179632 on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

He do his job but it's not my favorite

1 2