Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Did not like it a lot. It has a good price, but did not work with my liquid foundation - leaves line/strikes on my face (Sigma kabuki brush works much better for me). It seems to be a little bit harsh to the skin of my face

I really love this brush but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really want this brush so much but when I got it , Its make me feel disappointed about a quality because I found a scratch on my brush handle. I don't know why how it happened on product. so I really really disappointed.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't use it at all. It's not very soft...nothing special. Ecotools buffing brush is better and cheaper.. isn't worth the hype

Nah

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the stippling brush and a beauty blender for applying foundation, they give a much more natural and flawless finish. I did half my face with this and the other half with the stippling brush and there is quite a difference-immediately regretted buying this. I think the reason this is their "best selling brush" is because of the appeal of the name. Honestly nothing great-i can see it working with cream contour though but not for foundation. This brush gives a decent result but i would only use it if i lost my favoured brushes.

Very Old Products

Posted by wanwisa on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The box is full of scratches

Not soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not comfy

tingled

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

and it got bad smell

disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love real techniques brushes. I have mist of their face collection and I never get to this one, because the other brushes I have are better. it is very very similar for the pink contour brush, that's why I don't find a point in using this one ever.

I wasn't thrilled...

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I know this is a HG for many girls out there, but I wasn't impressed with this brush. For me the RT buffing brush is much better than this one.

I've got a defective product. 불량품을 받았네요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's really good and soft and not that expensive but It has hard glue strain on brush hair.. 다 좋은데 브러쉬에 본드가 묻어서 왔어요.

1 2