B+!

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one really does what it's supposed to do. It's really easy to apply and gives you a full, nice coverage. If you have tried the Real Techniques sponge, my absolute favorite, I can say that this one gives a fuller coverage and isn't as kind to dry spots. It's still a great brush though, easy to work with and to take with while traveling.

Quite good brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a good brush, eventhough sometimes your foundation/bb cream might look streaky.

good brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Took this brush to BB cream, and get the perfect brush for blush and bronzer

A handy all rounder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a sponge girl when it comes to applying foundation, but I was pleased with the streak free results when using this brush. It's also great for applying all sorts of different products, so it's a handy brush to have in your collection if you're a makeup tragic like me!

Highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time using a brush for liquid foundation and its dummy proof. Easy to apply on, save foundation as you don't need to dab a lot, and so easy to wash and dry. Use TOH 3289 (no space) to get 5% off your purchase!

Good Dense Foundation Brush For Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brush is good for the price and is a lot denser than I thought it would be. It's quite soft and applies foundation/CC/BB Cream easily with swirling or sweeping motions. It provides a mid-level type coverage (less than the Beauty Blender I use normally) and cleans up really well without losing bristles - Actually prefer it over my $60 Mac brush.

Good brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bristle is very soft, it does it job, no streaky marks. However after I got this product for a few months, the rubber part on its handle started to kind of melt.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome brush! applies foundation really well and does not soak up the product. Would have given this 5 stars if it were bigger size. I find the brush head is too small, hence it took a tad longer time to apply all my foundation.

small and dense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this seems ok but I won't recommend it for those who want a fast application because it's pretty small, the bristles are not as soft as I want it

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft and very nice to use