I like the pretty eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The crease brush (the bigger of the two) is only really useful if you like lighter or more colourful looks, but to its credit it blends and deposits colour at the same time. If you're doing a mild brown smokey eye, this brush would be for you. I now have two of these brushes (one came in another set) and I'm sure I'll use them, but I think they might be better for something like nose contouring as they have a sort of buffy ability to them. Because I love dark, heavy looks, I actually prefer the smaller of the two brushes for my crease. I find that with my hooded eyes I can control where the pigment goes a little easier and don't end up needing to correct each eye a few times to get my eyeshadow even. Its fluffy texture means that you can blend in the crease as you're applying it all over the lid. The fact that it is smaller means that you can do under the eye as well, just make sure you use a light hand when you're doing it.

i love it (Nak harga murah guna n u r 13 4 9)

Posted by NAIdris on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

brush is NICE.. soft and perfect.. cheap also.. !!

Love these brushes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've bought the other RT eye brush set before and these two are my favourite. I bought this for my little sister and she loves them as well! The dense brush is really good for buffing concealer in the under eye area. The blending brush is a good overall brush for eyeshadow :)

Too Large

Posted by MichalEliad on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too lage for my eyelids . Maybe I can use it for concealer.

The best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the blending brush for concealer application, the final effect looks so natural! Never without it.

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice products for the low price. I enjoyed using them ;)

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good brushes , because I have very bad experience with Real Techniques

Great brushes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They blend really nice, I love them.

Great blendability!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So incredibly soft and easy to use, I want to buy a whole bunch more to use for different shades!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Came fast, good product. I recommend.