i love it (Nak harga murah guna n u r 13 4 9)

Posted by NAIdris on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

brush is NICE.. soft and perfect.. cheap also.. !!

Love these brushes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've bought the other RT eye brush set before and these two are my favourite. I bought this for my little sister and she loves them as well! The dense brush is really good for buffing concealer in the under eye area. The blending brush is a good overall brush for eyeshadow :)

Great eye brush combo/pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you're needing more eye brushes like I was, I would definitely recommend picking up this set, they are perfect for applying eyeshadows and make the application process easy peasy. They are really good quality and super soft.

Great Duo Brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of RT products. Usually I purchased their products individually because I don't really like the way they manage their brush sets. This one comes with 2 brushes. One is base shadow brush, I use it for applying eyeshadow and it can blend any edges well because it is quite fluffy. Another is deluxe crease I mainly use it for blending cream products like concealers (underneath my eyes or dark spots) it gives me smooth finish. Recommended !!!!

great brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

wow first time to try real techniques product and it is excellent and easy to use.

I like the pretty eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The crease brush (the bigger of the two) is only really useful if you like lighter or more colourful looks, but to its credit it blends and deposits colour at the same time. If you're doing a mild brown smokey eye, this brush would be for you. I now have two of these brushes (one came in another set) and I'm sure I'll use them, but I think they might be better for something like nose contouring as they have a sort of buffy ability to them. Because I love dark, heavy looks, I actually prefer the smaller of the two brushes for my crease. I find that with my hooded eyes I can control where the pigment goes a little easier and don't end up needing to correct each eye a few times to get my eyeshadow even. Its fluffy texture means that you can blend in the crease as you're applying it all over the lid. The fact that it is smaller means that you can do under the eye as well, just make sure you use a light hand when you're doing it.

Worth it's price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's been about a month since I got them. And I am more than satisfied. In fact, they are my first non-Chenese-fake brushes. P.S. I received my order in a couple of weeks. Which happens very rarely when you order to Kazakhstan. Thank you iherb for fast shipping.

great brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

amazing quality, affordable, soft, great for blending eye shadow!

Deluxe Crease Brush Is Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have that brush 3x I think haha I love it soooo much!

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality set for everyday use