Too Big

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The brushes are too big for my ASIAN eyes and i don't even have small eyes. base shadow brush and deluxe crease brush: too big everything become messy brow brush : useless eyeliner brush: bigger than my lid, the most useless, i use a bobbi brown one and it's a lot easier to draw the line accent brush : too hard, the best if you you want to make a hole in your palette

I did not receive my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not receive my order and I want a refund. Maybe you will read this since you do not reply on emails!

x

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

x

Never receive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Never receive m'y order

Not a good combination of brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was my first brush set, but lots of the brushes were not useful and I had to purchase other brushes. The fine liner brush is not fine enough and too flimsy. The brow brush is too big and thick. Overall, this was not a good purchase.

Do not buy from this company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

IHerb is an absolute rip off if your ordering from England ,you will not only have to pay £10 delivery to them ,when the product arrives here you have to pay £17 import charges ,I later found I could get the product on eBay for £14 , yes there is a small Written section which says you may be charged import duty ,very easy to miss , and I thought this wouldn't apply since I had already payed £10 to them for delivery ,my goods came to £28 , what a mistake . I would also like to point out that on their website when they want to bring your attention to something they write in bold Red writing,but obviously they don't want this to be seen as of course people from England would not buy from them.

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Eyes, Enhanced, Starter Set, 5 Brushes + Case

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this in may and it neveR came. I ordered products for 53 euros and they told me 3 times now that they send the package and that it would arrive in 60 days. THE PACKAGE NEVER ARRIVED!!!!

The most horrible shopping experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My first order from iHerb is lost. I never get it. This is so unreliable. I advise all of you to think twice before placing your order

Aún estoy esperando mi pedido. I'm still waiting for my order.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encantaría hacer una revisión de este producto, pero aún estoy esperando a que llegue mi pedido. I would love to do a review of this product, but I am still waiting for my order to arrive.

never received