Pas cher mais

Posted by 5328144351230306926 on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Certes, ce kit n'est pas cher, et les fibres des pinceaux sont de bonne qualité, mais sur les 5 pinceaux, je n'en utilise que deux: - le base shadow brush qui est super, rien à redire, car c'est vraiment un très très bon pinceau - le deluxe crease brush que j'utilise pour poser les correcteurs, et ne laisse vraiment aucune démarcation tout en couvrant très bien (en tant que crease brush je ne le trouve pas top) pour le reste, > le eye liner brush est bien trop gros et donc pas assez précis... j'ai essayé de la détourner pour voir si c'est mieux, donc je m'en suis servie une fois pour les lèvres et là non plus rien de transcendant. > le accent brush a des poils trop durs qui n'arrivent pas à accrocher les fards à paupières donc ça ne sert à rien > le brow brush bof mais sans plus. Bref, je suis déçue. Heureusement que le kit pour le teint est mieux.

Too much fuss for this one

Posted by mariasait on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this set after hearing all the fuss about it and had high expectations. Unfortunately my expectations weren't met. Good selection of brushes in a very good price, and the bristles are soft and durable, alright. However, after trying to use them for some months now, I still find useless most of them. The crease brush is just humongous for its purpose - and that is some from a really big-protruding-eyed person like me-, the liner brush is also too thick for forming a line and the brow brush also very big for applying products and filling in the brows. The shadow base brush works fine for picking up, applying the product and also for blending. The smaller brush good for applying shadow at the inner corner of the eyelid.

Average

Posted by 5530328087541675841 on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love all of the Real Techniques face brushes, but their eye brushes are average. Not bad, not great. In comparison to the other Real Techniques brushes, these are disappointing.

Quality bad

Posted by 5744484038351208706 on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sigma would be better

2 good. 2 bad. 1 in the midle

Posted by Shenkar on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Better to purchase the 2 of them alone. for the eyebrows its just ridicules, you cant use it for anything. The eyeliner is bad.

only one brush is useful

Posted by 5448981388725692129 on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the fine liner brush is useless only the brow brush works.

Too expensive - Better to buy from Indian sites

Posted by 5217542948713356302 on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered from India. The products are absolutely fantastic. The main reason I decided to order from iherb is because I was under the impression that it will be cheaper this way. I bought a bunch of brushes for about Rs. 3,500. The order reached India soon enough. It was then that i was told that I will have to pay another Rs.3,000 as customs duty. To be fair, iherb does say that you will have to pay applicable taxes, but had I known that the taxes were as much as the price of the product itself I would have never ordered from iherb. All these brushes are available on Indian websites for half the price I ended up paying for them. Overall, while happy with the products, I feel robbed!

Fine.

Posted by 4706852095307728976 on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would not repurchase this. This is a fairly disappointing set. The blending brush is too big. The other ones are ok. I don`t really know why the brushes are not the same quality as my other RT. These just feel cheap.

I think these are fake

Posted by 5296343134822562651 on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After buying two RT brushes from a local website (the Expert Face brush and the Setting brush), I was pretty happy with this brand so I tried buying them from here, since they are cheaper than elsewhere. First I bought the stippling brush. I noticed that it was a little different from my other two brushes - the hairs were a little loose and the glue that held them together was visible. Comparing it to the ones I already have, it kinda looked fake and also, after a week, the handle broke. I gave RT another shot so I bought this set. And surprise - the whole iHerb package was full of long hairs. I opened the set and even though most of the brushes seemed ok, the Brow brush had hairs only on half of it, the rest were all around and it's continuing to shed. Since I already had two brushes which were perfectly fine, I tend to think that iHerb sells fake RT brushes, hence the low price.

Good

Posted by 5137044424620000757 on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice