Great Brand

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was forced to buy the kit in order to get the highly raved deluxe crease brush. After all the tutorials I've seen going on about how great it was for applying under eye concealer, I went for it. Outcome, I don't like the brush. It's too dense, big and fluffy. Instead I enjoy the brush to it's right, the name escapes me. The other brushes I don't care for, I only use them because they're there. If you're buying the kit for the deluxe crease brush then I would recommend not buying the kit, get the brush separately. If you're buying the kit to introduce yourself to the Real Techniques line, then skip this kit go for the face brush kit instead. In the end, I would recommend the brand but I would not repurchase this kit.

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set, 5 Brushes + Case

Posted by Aprilynne on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these after using the real techniques powder brush and blush brush, I love the range of brushes and am very happy with the purchase! I really enjoy the deluxe crease brush, the accent brush and the base shadow brush, but I don't get much use from the pixel -point eyeliner brush and the brow brush because i find they are too thick to be precise. Very good quality brushes, they are so soft and have no fallout, very easy to clean due to the synthetic bristles, but I was quite disappointed with the stand/ case the brushes came with, though this is not a major problem for me because I store my brushes elsewhere. I still purchased this set at a fraction of the price I would have paid for just of these brushes in store from Australia. Would highly recommend!

Not set eyes best that the market

Posted by ELLEBEAUTY on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it would be good primarily as a set of primary and secondary eyes, I would not recommend relied upon as primary eye set as missing a few basic brushes. Total quality is good but I think a small selection of brushes

Good brushes but..

Posted by 4725605959638060016 on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Those brushes are really soft but most of them can't be used for what they've been created for, because they're really too large for the eyes!

eye kit

Posted by 4923543540870241096 on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not all the brushes are useful,although nice kit

Nice brushes

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Some of these brushes are great, but I don't really like the others. The Deluxe Crease Brush and the Accent Brush have found their way to my favourites list

set de brochas para ojos

Posted by Reviewer3313809 on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Este set me ha decepcionado un poco xq me parecen brochas muy grandes, quizas para maquillar a una segunda persona esten bien, pero para una misma yo las veo grandes.

Turned out to be pretty useless

Posted by Reviewer2345495 on Nov 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Angled brush is for brows ONLY. It is to thick to use it for an eyeliner!!! And I don't fill in my brows becuase they don't need it. Pixel-point eyeliner brush is RUBBISH. Waaaaay too thick. I don't even know whether I will ever use this brush, becuase I don't know where and how to use it.... Accent brush is also really small, you can use is for a highlighter under the brow or with shadows under the eye. I don't use so many brushes to apply my make-up, so this brush will be pretty useless too.

Nothing Special

Posted by 4813128568659942173 on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They're good brushes but nothing amazing about them!

It's okay

Posted by 5546119234166185936 on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the crease brush the best, but I don't see what the big deal is really....