Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set, 5 Brushes + Case

Posted by Aprilynne on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these after using the real techniques powder brush and blush brush, I love the range of brushes and am very happy with the purchase! I really enjoy the deluxe crease brush, the accent brush and the base shadow brush, but I don't get much use from the pixel -point eyeliner brush and the brow brush because i find they are too thick to be precise. Very good quality brushes, they are so soft and have no fallout, very easy to clean due to the synthetic bristles, but I was quite disappointed with the stand/ case the brushes came with, though this is not a major problem for me because I store my brushes elsewhere. I still purchased this set at a fraction of the price I would have paid for just of these brushes in store from Australia. Would highly recommend!

Great Brand

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was forced to buy the kit in order to get the highly raved deluxe crease brush. After all the tutorials I've seen going on about how great it was for applying under eye concealer, I went for it. Outcome, I don't like the brush. It's too dense, big and fluffy. Instead I enjoy the brush to it's right, the name escapes me. The other brushes I don't care for, I only use them because they're there. If you're buying the kit for the deluxe crease brush then I would recommend not buying the kit, get the brush separately. If you're buying the kit to introduce yourself to the Real Techniques line, then skip this kit go for the face brush kit instead. In the end, I would recommend the brand but I would not repurchase this kit.

Not set eyes best that the market

Posted by ELLEBEAUTY on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it would be good primarily as a set of primary and secondary eyes, I would not recommend relied upon as primary eye set as missing a few basic brushes. Total quality is good but I think a small selection of brushes

So so

Posted by 4834413065135038713 on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the blinding brushes, love the little detail one, the eyebrow one and the eyeliner one

Absolutely Loved it!

Posted by 4992848266763568722 on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

one of the best brush sets i've used. very versatile.

not bad

Posted by 5134779735835172254 on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

but so small

pinceles ojos

Posted by 5097346133886211306 on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tres de ellos me gustan

Great but not amazing

Posted by rekat24 on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like these but they don't live up to the hype for me. It's missing a flat shader brush. Great for travel as they don't have a lot of weight to them but that lack of weight can be a downfall for some, including me. I'm happy to have them but won't be rushing to buy a second set, I have other eye brushes that I prefer. I wouldn't pay Australian prices (approx $40) for them but iherbs price is fair.

NICE

Posted by 5164544478062233715 on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

NICE SET

Recommended!

Posted by 5605916873743437598 on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The design of brushes is not good. I can't find them useful.