Mini Expert Face Brush

Posted by MyrrhAntolini on September 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have the Expert Face Brush and I love it for its versatility. This is exactly the same, except for the handle size. It fits into my travel eye brush pouch. It's perfect for carrying around and doing touch-ups while I'm out.

Superb for travelling!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Real techniques brushes are my all time favourite drugstore makeup brushes. I love the finishing using the expert face brush with my foundation. When saw this mini size expert face brush, I immediate ordered it without second thoughts.

Just perfect to work with.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very Cute and small but does the job since ths head is full size but the handle is short.

Posted by wanwisa on September 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

แปรงสีสวยน่ารักมาก ด้ามด้านล่างเป็นสีเทา เข้ากับสีด้ามแปรงสีทองกับขนแปรงสีขาวมาก แปรงลงรองพื้นด้ามสั้นๆแบบนี้มันถนัดมือกว่าด้ามยาวค่ะ

Perfect- Just As Fullsize Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very soft and nice Quality, perfect for travelling- small and still so useful!!

Super cute

Posted by juicekap on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is even tinier than I'd expected, going by pics posted online. The cutest brush I have from RT, and love that it stands! Can't really say I have anything else from RT that's like this one – it's not as dense as the Expert Face Brush, but I can see it working as a travel size brush for base and face products. It worked well for powder bronzing/contour.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, practical size. Good for foundations.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for touch ups. Very soft.

Very cute brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised to receive this cute brush. Intend to buy one more to put in my bag but is out of stock. Join the restock notification.

Cutie Brushes. N U R 3 4 3 7

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Such a cute brushes, perfect for travelling & also for collections. In terms of quality, I’m new to makeup world. But all I can say, it is as good as the RT sponge for flawless foundation application on the go. Yeap coz that’s what I noticed. Will update more if I got more info soon. Wink wink. Checkout my title for extra benefits.

1 2 3 4