DISCOOOUNT FOR OTHERS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product! Enter *NAD 7522* (without space) at checkout for 5% off!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i's very soft and gentle and makes my foundation look flawless, i love it!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is very good. I feel almost no difference with beauty blender which is 4-5 times more expensive

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use foundation.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Applying the foundation, concealer and powder perfectly!

beauty blender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its not as soft as the beauty blender but its blend the foundation very well! also its so cheap

Good blending

Posted by SandrineBeautySecrets on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

IT blend my makeup very well, I get a natural makeup ( no-makeup effect). take time to dry when you clean it at least 24H to air dry.

BETTER THAN BEAUTY BLENDER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wish I found this sponge years ago. I was a dedicated buyer of the black beauty blender (tried the other colors but the black one gave the most beautiful coverage). Those things were $20 a pop!! So I bought this and I've had it for 3 days... It's literally sooo much better. I don't need to use as much foundation, it covers beautifully, blends perfectly and having the flat side pushes the foundation in more once you're done applying. Foundation is perfect, and looks like my skin!!! SO HAPPY!!!

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tool for blending out foundation, concealer and even baking! My all time favourite sponge, does not absorb much product and distributes it well across the face. Definitely give it a try

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great dupe for the beauty blender! Worths all the hype! I have the original pink beauty blender and this one is equally as good. I would say save your money and get this one, you won't be disappointed!