FAKE

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

the 2 pack sponge i received was obviously fake, it was hard and the shape was slightly different than the real ones. I have purchased the real sponges from walmart after receiving these fake ones, and you can definitely tell the difference. the real ones get super soft and bigger when wet. these ones stayed the same, was hard and not bouncy and works terribly. i asked for a refund and they wont give me one and if i want to return it i have to pay for shipping, customer service replies fast but its a new person every reply and it sounds like an automated response because they have not addressed each of my replies rather its the same reply every few emails. so basically if they sent fake products of these whether they knew it or not, maybe other products on the site is also fake. won't be buying from iherb again, i have gotten toners and mask and skin care products from them before, which is harder to tell if its fake but now i'm questioning if i should throw them all out.

Didn’t Receive The Item

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

sadly it wasn’t inside my box, didn’t get the chance to try it....

Very disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

The sponges I received were not genuine Real Techniques. I have bought several in the past from Priceline and these sponges are much more porous than the real thing and also feature an embossed logo “RT” on the side; the genuine product does not have any branding on the sponge. Pretty disappointed, I would avoid buying Real Techniques via iHerb or be prepared to receive imitation products like I did. Always have a good experience in iHerb but this was an exception.

Came damaged

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Noticed only know that one of the is completelely other shape than it supposed to be

I bought the twin pack and it's fake :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought RT sponge from here and it was original, I got this twin pack now and it's fake. Not the same colour, not the same shape and not as soft, not the same materila too.