Bad quality

Posted by Mayito on August 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

This set has lower quality than the first sponges left on sale

Great blend, but watch how you store them! Product eaters.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Within 2 days of rinsing the first sponge it was covered in mould. The sponge also looked to deteriorate while doing so. Little bits of the surface fell away and it was no longer smooth or soft. Instructions said they could be gently washed in water every few uses but I don't suggest it. The though of not washing a sponge and continuing to use it doesn't sound particularly healthy for the skin either. I sit my sponges on a steel soap dish that drains for two reasons: 1) The dish can be put into the dishwasher regularly to remove bacteria, and 2) The holes drain away moisture to prevent mould build-up. Therefore they have ample chance to dry out after I rinse them which is generally after every 3rd/4th use. I don't consider the weather a factor as it isn't overly humid (it's quite dry here in Australia) but the sponge just turned grey and black. I've thrown that one out and I'm very reluctant to use the second one in the pack. I'm saving it for special occasions now as I'm expecting to have to throw it out after a few uses. The $4 sponges from my local Priceline pharmacy are much better value. Yes, these blend beautifully, but they hold moisture and suck up your foundation much worse than others. Perhaps I'm storing them incorrectly, but they aren't wow-factor for me so I doubt I'll be buying these again. =( Hope you all have better luck!

Definitely Not A Beauty Blender Dupe

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

The sponge DID expand when I wet it but it DIDN’T blend my foundation as well as my beauty blender. Also, when I blend my foundation using this, it feels like I’m punching my face because its so hard!

Not recommended

Posted by ElinorSimner on September 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like those sponges. They absorbe too much of my make up and live your skin lookinfg cakey

good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sponge will fall off soon unless you do not wash always

Meh Sponge

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first I was so happy I purchased these. Foundation application was so easy. The sponge did not absorb the foundation and the price is great! Unfortunately after a few uses and rinsing .. it lost its quality. I wouldn't buy these again. They didn't last long, they are my foundation like crazy.

Not useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think it not good for foundation.