Bad quality

Posted by Mayito on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This set has lower quality than the first sponges left on sale

Great blend, but watch how you store them! Product eaters.

Posted by 5346856791636060959 on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Within 2 days of rinsing the first sponge it was covered in mould. The sponge also looked to deteriorate while doing so. Little bits of the surface fell away and it was no longer smooth or soft. Instructions said they could be gently washed in water every few uses but I don't suggest it. The though of not washing a sponge and continuing to use it doesn't sound particularly healthy for the skin either. I sit my sponges on a steel soap dish that drains for two reasons: 1) The dish can be put into the dishwasher regularly to remove bacteria, and 2) The holes drain away moisture to prevent mould build-up. Therefore they have ample chance to dry out after I rinse them which is generally after every 3rd/4th use. I don't consider the weather a factor as it isn't overly humid (it's quite dry here in Australia) but the sponge just turned grey and black. I've thrown that one out and I'm very reluctant to use the second one in the pack. I'm saving it for special occasions now as I'm expecting to have to throw it out after a few uses. The $4 sponges from my local Priceline pharmacy are much better value. Yes, these blend beautifully, but they hold moisture and suck up your foundation much worse than others. Perhaps I'm storing them incorrectly, but they aren't wow-factor for me so I doubt I'll be buying these again. =( Hope you all have better luck!

Not useful

Posted by 4828201721738385501 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think it not good for foundation.