for beginner

Posted by Norahsaqr12 on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its good for beginner give it a try

Affordable choice

Posted by ClorisHou on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The price is affordable but the quality somehow disappoints me just a bit, it does make applying foundation easier and blends concealer well, but after cleaning it for about ten times the surface starts to split...I mean, it's not even a month yet...

Big, a bit fragile

Posted by 5371129402099324514 on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Veeeery big after dampening. I love how my rms cream foundation applies with this, however it is very big, itjust feels clumsy, and also absorbs a lot of liquid foundation, even when damp... mine also ripped while washing, so that was a bit of a bummer. I ordered the smaller ones just now and I think that those will suit me better.

Nice but quit stiff

Posted by 4993586730969641946 on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the flat side on this sponge but I feel like it is too stiff making it hard for me to blend without the feeling of punching myself.

not good enough quailty

Posted by 5694770556113246512 on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i used better. the surface is not smooth enough the quality is kinda rough Korean made this kinda product good. not this brand

It seems material changed

Posted by 4772107715957047899 on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is around 3rd or 4th times to continue purchasing item. However the handfeel and the make up effect after use is different with the previous one. I expect the old material more. This one is a bit stiff.

Prefer brushes

Posted by DarklyDreaming on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these after watching numerous videos were people said the sponge was a far superior product for makeup than brushes. I'm not convinced. I think it may be the fact that you dampen the sponge - my face feels weird afterwards and my foundation feels cloggy. They are a much better price on iherb though than purchasing in Australia. I probably wouldn't repurchase but I will keep trying the sponges since I have 2!

good one

Posted by 5497249131561604872 on Sep 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It really give a good coverage.

not worth it..

Posted by 4783365286045161860 on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

absorbs a lot of the product ..