for beginner

Posted by Norahsaqr12 on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its good for beginner give it a try

Affordable choice

Posted by ClorisHou on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The price is affordable but the quality somehow disappoints me just a bit, it does make applying foundation easier and blends concealer well, but after cleaning it for about ten times the surface starts to split...I mean, it's not even a month yet...

Complexion sponges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I still prefer beauty blender

good product! but too expensive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't worth to take! too expensive with this material.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Buying these sponges from here is the best value, however the sponges themselves are a little hard (even when wet) and the surfaces are not as good for even blending of products (this might be biased as I much prefer a beautyblender sponge)

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yet to try. Hopefully as good as the beauty blender.

Ok but breaks down just after 1-2 months

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

cheaper than Beautyblender but doesn't last as long as the BB. And I'm using organic mild cleanser.

Big, a bit fragile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Veeeery big after dampening. I love how my rms cream foundation applies with this, however it is very big, itjust feels clumsy, and also absorbs a lot of liquid foundation, even when damp... mine also ripped while washing, so that was a bit of a bummer. I ordered the smaller ones just now and I think that those will suit me better.

Nice but quit stiff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the flat side on this sponge but I feel like it is too stiff making it hard for me to blend without the feeling of punching myself.

not good enough quailty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i used better. the surface is not smooth enough the quality is kinda rough Korean made this kinda product good. not this brand

1 2