for beginner

Posted by Norahsaqr12 on September 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

its good for beginner give it a try

Affordable choice

Posted by ClorisHou on May 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

The price is affordable but the quality somehow disappoints me just a bit, it does make applying foundation easier and blends concealer well, but after cleaning it for about ten times the surface starts to split...I mean, it's not even a month yet...

Complexion sponges

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I still prefer beauty blender

good product! but too expensive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't worth to take! too expensive with this material.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Buying these sponges from here is the best value, however the sponges themselves are a little hard (even when wet) and the surfaces are not as good for even blending of products (this might be biased as I much prefer a beautyblender sponge)

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yet to try. Hopefully as good as the beauty blender.

Ok but breaks down just after 1-2 months

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

cheaper than Beautyblender but doesn't last as long as the BB. And I'm using organic mild cleanser.

Big, a bit fragile

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Veeeery big after dampening. I love how my rms cream foundation applies with this, however it is very big, itjust feels clumsy, and also absorbs a lot of liquid foundation, even when damp... mine also ripped while washing, so that was a bit of a bummer. I ordered the smaller ones just now and I think that those will suit me better.

Nice but quit stiff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the flat side on this sponge but I feel like it is too stiff making it hard for me to blend without the feeling of punching myself.

not good enough quailty

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

i used better. the surface is not smooth enough the quality is kinda rough Korean made this kinda product good. not this brand

1 2