Help

fake sponges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this 4 pack real technique sponges . I thought it was a good value but they are fake real technique i am so disappointed because i had to purchase another one from priceline which were real . I know it is fake because i have been using these sponges for years. I am very unhappy with it i wish they could refund me for these sponges.

Shouldn't have wasted my money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was not the same quality as the two pack or single. If I could give it zero stars I would. It didn't bounce back or grow bigger when it soaked up water or drooped into a weird shape.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's very help to build a good looking foundation.

Best sponges deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to use other brand sponges whose are more expensive. When I saw that iHerb sells 4 pack sponges for more cheaper than one in my country, I decided to try it out. These sponges get twice bigger when you wet them, gives flawless coverage and makes my beauty routine shorter. I would definitely buy this pack again after I use them all.

Great value pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These sponges are great and less expensive to change every few months

1st Batch With 2017 Ones Are Not The Same

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely not a dupe for beautyblenders. Both BB and the initial RT sponge are porous. Now they are same stiffness/density but not so porous as before. Will update later how the usage differs.

The second time purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's awesome, just buy it no other words.

Real techniques, can't go wrong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Real techniques sponges? You can't go wrong they're almost as good as the beauty blender but you can't beat this quality and price put together. They do the job wonderfully I can't remember how I survived without theses in my makeup routine. This specific pack is perfect for me as I have 2 other sisters who like to use my makeup so I was able to give them one each!

My favourite sponges!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money! Didn't expect to receive my package so quickly. Would definitely purchase from iherb.com again.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best dupe for the original beauty blender. Get this now for flawless application of your makeup.