Great alternative to beauty blender mini

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to replace my obscenely expensive beauty blender minis, and they're great, especially for the price! It did take a few days for them to soften properly and blend well, but after 5-6 days they were fine.

this product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very helpful in applying the lose powder in the nose.

Does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Similar to the normal sized sponge, just smaller. Easy to carry around. Works well for concealer/ concealing areas.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works for me as good as a beauty blender for a cheaper price

Useful for areas around the eyes and nose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are cute and about the size of my thumb. They are very soft and blends concealer and foundation around the nose and eyes without feeling scratchy like how some brushes do. On the flip side, since I do not want to harbor germs, I wash them after each use and that can be a chore when I'm pressed for time!

Travel Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I lover the Real techniques miracle complexion sponge( the orange one) a lot more than the beauty blender. Nice prices for a good quality, got those for my work makeup bag, love the size of these and they plump up nicely.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the original makeup sponge, i like to use this dry. When its damp, its too soft and is harder to blend foundation/concealer. This size is not too small to hold and reaches the corners of my undereyes better than the larger size. I really like it.

橙色好用啲

Posted by laulaukristy on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

呢個太細粒,用嘅時間會長咗,之後會買返橙色original。

Good sponge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this little sponge. super for under-eye era and in the inner corner. I see a big difference to use a sponge instead of a brush. Recommended.