I love it!

Posted by yunnise on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Waiting to get more for Christmas! It's such an adorable gift - the sponges are firm, works well wet for higher coverage, and dry for more "powdery" coverage. I use the yellow teardrop for my Avene Fluid Foundation corrector and the mini purple ones for my Apieu creamy concealor. Works like a dream! Haven't tried the pink one yet though.

Great selection

Posted by matillyrose on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

What a great selection of sponges for all your makeup needs. I have been using the original orange sponges since they first appeared and I am happy to add these useful shaped sponges to my collection. It says keep them for only 3 months only but if you wash them and take care of them they last longer. I think that is for bacterial reasons but just keep them clean and wash them once a week. 12 weeks is not long enough to keep sponges at this price. I have the Beauty Blender also and I cannot say there is any big difference and both work just as well but these are cheaper.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this more than beauty blender

love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What can I say! Perfect variety for what you need. I use the yellow ones for blending out my foundation. The purple ones for blending out my under eye concealer and pink one for blending out my cream contour.

Love them all .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Would keep buying them 👍🏼

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Especially like the Mini sponges! Great for concealing spots and inner eye corner !

מעולות ונוחות

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

כל אחת מעולה

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All sponges are nice, good quality. Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the little ones are better than the mini original beauty blender. these are so good

GREAAAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

really affordable and good sponges of course! These are my daily sponges. Love it.

1 2 3