Good choice ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Soft, light weight and wonderful. I just love it. Soft brush and It not any irritert to your skin. Just one little negative thing : It little too strong smell from the rubber box that packed this brush set. Totally It good and worth with the money ;)

Great brushes at very good price

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It made the price of the kit worth it. Despite the description it works great to buff in cream/liquid foundations and it's just wonderful. The bristles are soft. The brushes aren't heavy in my hands. Overall it was a positive purchase and it was cost effective.decently priced starter kit of brushes, especially to apply foundation, and I'd seen very good reviews of these brushes here, YouTube, and other makeup websites. I have to say that my purchase was worth it and I am loving these new brushes. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

perfecto para acabado muy natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

este set no es un básico para todo el mundo. Sirven para conseguir un acabado ligero, poco cubriente pero natural. Para eso, son geniales.

very nice but Sam's picks is better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

סט נחמד מאוד אבל לא מוצר חובה. נהדר למי שאין לה מברשות אחרות מהמותג

really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They are great quality just a bit pricey, but still the cheapest I've ever found them!

Love this set!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is such a great set! Really good and easy to both use and clean!

Mixed feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the exclusive ones are a must have but I already had the biber collection one so it left me with a gutted feeling...

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

love it

muy bueno

Posted by vivianatorero on Nov 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Le doy un 4 porque aunque me encantan las brochas de real techniques me parece que su fuerte son las de la cara, las de los ojos aun no estan del todo bien.

soft and easy to clean

Posted by Stephy on Jun 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

but unfortunately there is no liquid brush in this set which is disappointing.

1 2