Not sure

Posted by DiscountcodeZEH931 on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like this brush. I used it for face powder and I felt like it dug into my pressed powders and didn't pick up product. I haven't tried it for foundation because I use a beauty blender regardless hehe. If you really like stippling brushes then try it out. I found it a little spoken and hurt my face.

Best brush I own!

Posted by 5373366258238669588 on Dec 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite brush for setting powder after I have used my liquid foundation. It blends powders beautifully and the bristles are extremely soft (I am SUPER picky about the softness of my brushes, and this one meets the standard!). I love that it is retractable and capped so I can throw it in my hand bag without worrying about ruining the bristles or getting makeup up all over my phone, wallet etc. I want to buy another one so I can use it for liquid foundation (would give a sheer look as the bristles aren't too tightly packed).

A great bronzer brush indeed!

Posted by 5675431058804880456 on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this brush as it can be used as a stippling brush to apply foundation, powder, and its fantastic as a bronzer brush! Looking at its huge size i was bit skeptical how it eould fare as a bronzer brush but I was surprised to see how it works as an all over bronzer brush! It keaves a very natural looking finish and picks up just about enough product. I feel this brush also helps a lil product go a long way! A very nice multi-tasking brush to throw into ur handbag..Love it :)

not a fan

Posted by 5315516891484357711 on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really dislike this brush. Not very dense - although you could pull the brush inwards a little to stiffen it up but its a bit fiddly. . And i find its too large to use. I guess I could use it for bronzing the outside of my face and neck but it wouldnt do as good a job as most cheaper brushes would... Wouldnt suggest buying

Disappointing!

Posted by 5270040780546589171 on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unlike the other brushes in this brand, this brush is useless and good for nothing. if I use it for creamy makeup the hair sticking together anf if I use it for powdery makeup it's spreading it uniformly. A disappointment!

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Retractable Bronzer Brush

Posted by 4738524870434182633 on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it!

Muy buena

Posted by 5343682874600967277 on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

La he utilizado para productos fluidos y me encanta el resultado, ideal para viajes a un precio estupendo.

The product is very good

Posted by 5320467354115553073 on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product is very good

H

Posted by 5257333514194183094 on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Soft and easy to carry!

love it

Posted by 4731285480502902492 on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like the brush. HAppy with shipping and the price. Very good quality.

1 2 3