A must have multi-tasking brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brush does everything! It applies foundations, liquid, powder and cream, face powder, contour and blush perfectly! If I were stranded in an island and had to choose a single makeup brush this would be it! Yes thats how much I love it :) the pull-up metallic band can be pulled halfway to control contouring the face. Absolutely soft and dense..love <3

Very soft and good sized. 6 brushes in one: foundation, blush, powder, contur, consealer and hightliter. I use is when i travel and take only this one and its just PERFECT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

המברשת שתמיד איתי בתיק. מדהימה נעימה ונוחה למוצרים קרמים ואבקתיים כאחד

I love this brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brush is really a cuddle on the face.

Great multitasker

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the retractable design that is perfect for travelling! It keeps both the brush and my makeup bag clean. It can be used to applied both powder and liquid foundation, blush and setting powder. When the ferrule is not completely pushed down, the bristles become denser and can be used for contouring or even concealer! This is certainly a must have in your on-the-go makeup bag!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have other Real Tecniques bruches and all of them work perfect, I recommend them, this in particular is soft, practical, perfect for blush and powders.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

SUPER compact and helpful to chuck in handbag for powder touchups throughout the day (especially for us oily girls!), multipurpose: retract halfway for a dense foundation brush or to blend concealer under eyes (also, when retracted all way down its perfect for blush and bronzer + powder), super soft synthetic bristles (doesn't steal product) and cute colour... my favourite brush out of my collection! Awesome price as well... CAN'T GO WRONG!

Really nice quality for this price

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

刷毛算是滿軟的,我是敏感膚質但用起來也不會有太明顯的不適,除非時間拉得比較長(用礦物彩妝時可能會花比較多時間,半小時左右開始會有刺激感)。只是真的是很亮的粉紅色,外觀上比較不是我喜歡的樣子,但刷毛好用比較重要就是了。 The brush is soft, with sensitive skin like mine it takes a long while (about 30mins) to make me itchy. Still, I think it's worthy for this price.

Nice, dense and soft brush, but material meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

- glue attaching the body of the brush (to the pink holder) became loose and the body fell out only after a couple of uses - brush itself is nice, dense and soft but not firm enough to be called a kabuki brush I think... (I have a Body Shop kabuki brush and it's much firmer than this one despite the two having more or less the same hair length) - plastic cap doesn't stay put - not travel friendly at all I know this brush is only 10 bucks...but I don't think this is worth the money. Sure I can use superglue to re-attach the body but that still doesn't solve the remaining 2 problems... I might have received a dud, so it might be different for the others.

Like the design

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on June 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

With retractable design, it's tiny and easy to keep in my handbag. the brush itself is very good quality as usual for Real Techniques. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

soft and very good