A must have multi-tasking brush!

Posted by 5675431058804880456 on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brush does everything! It applies foundations, liquid, powder and cream, face powder, contour and blush perfectly! If I were stranded in an island and had to choose a single makeup brush this would be it! Yes thats how much I love it :) the pull-up metallic band can be pulled halfway to control contouring the face. Absolutely soft and dense..love <3

I love this brush!

Posted by 5118447982209662885 on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brush is really a cuddle on the face.

Great multitasker

Posted by 5605926368630293423 on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the retractable design that is perfect for travelling! It keeps both the brush and my makeup bag clean. It can be used to applied both powder and liquid foundation, blush and setting powder. When the ferrule is not completely pushed down, the bristles become denser and can be used for contouring or even concealer! This is certainly a must have in your on-the-go makeup bag!

Very soft and good sized. 6 brushes in one: foundation, blush, powder, contur, consealer and hightliter. I use is when i travel and take only this one and its just PERFECT!

Posted by 5310416109424512625 on Jul 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

המברשת שתמיד איתי בתיק. מדהימה נעימה ונוחה למוצרים קרמים ואבקתיים כאחד

love it

Posted by 5574272176937626152 on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have other Real Tecniques bruches and all of them work perfect, I recommend them, this in particular is soft, practical, perfect for blush and powders.

A M A Z I N G

Posted by 5555914120148065196 on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

SUPER compact and helpful to chuck in handbag for powder touchups throughout the day (especially for us oily girls!), multipurpose: retract halfway for a dense foundation brush or to blend concealer under eyes (also, when retracted all way down its perfect for blush and bronzer + powder), super soft synthetic bristles (doesn't steal product) and cute colour... my favourite brush out of my collection! Awesome price as well... CAN'T GO WRONG!

Like the design

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

With retractable design, it's tiny and easy to keep in my handbag. the brush itself is very good quality as usual for Real Techniques. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Love it!

Posted by 5270040780546589171 on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it's so fluffy and feels so good on my face. Gently disperses the powder and blush and stays clean in the bag because of the cover. Recommended!

great brush!

Posted by 4686871819741953520 on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this brush because I needed a brush to carry on my purse to retouch my powder through the day, and this one is perfect because of the retractable system and the lid, and at the same time it's a great quality brush, super soft and big enough for powder. Very happy with my purchase.

Really nice quality for this price

Posted by 5506814219030701311 on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

刷毛算是滿軟的,我是敏感膚質但用起來也不會有太明顯的不適,除非時間拉得比較長(用礦物彩妝時可能會花比較多時間,半小時左右開始會有刺激感)。只是真的是很亮的粉紅色,外觀上比較不是我喜歡的樣子,但刷毛好用比較重要就是了。 The brush is soft, with sensitive skin like mine it takes a long while (about 30mins) to make me itchy. Still, I think it's worthy for this price.