A must have multi-tasking brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brush does everything! It applies foundations, liquid, powder and cream, face powder, contour and blush perfectly! If I were stranded in an island and had to choose a single makeup brush this would be it! Yes thats how much I love it :) the pull-up metallic band can be pulled halfway to control contouring the face. Absolutely soft and dense..love <3

I love this brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brush is really a cuddle on the face.

Great multitasker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the retractable design that is perfect for travelling! It keeps both the brush and my makeup bag clean. It can be used to applied both powder and liquid foundation, blush and setting powder. When the ferrule is not completely pushed down, the bristles become denser and can be used for contouring or even concealer! This is certainly a must have in your on-the-go makeup bag!

Very soft and good sized. 6 brushes in one: foundation, blush, powder, contur, consealer and hightliter. I use is when i travel and take only this one and its just PERFECT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

המברשת שתמיד איתי בתיק. מדהימה נעימה ונוחה למוצרים קרמים ואבקתיים כאחד

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have other Real Tecniques bruches and all of them work perfect, I recommend them, this in particular is soft, practical, perfect for blush and powders.

A M A Z I N G

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

SUPER compact and helpful to chuck in handbag for powder touchups throughout the day (especially for us oily girls!), multipurpose: retract halfway for a dense foundation brush or to blend concealer under eyes (also, when retracted all way down its perfect for blush and bronzer + powder), super soft synthetic bristles (doesn't steal product) and cute colour... my favourite brush out of my collection! Awesome price as well... CAN'T GO WRONG!

Like the design

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

With retractable design, it's tiny and easy to keep in my handbag. the brush itself is very good quality as usual for Real Techniques. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

soft and very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

soft and very good

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the size is perfect for my pouch. I use it as blush and setting sometimes. One set back is the plastic Lid is broken after 1 month. But all in all it’s a good one and I love Pink :)

The best one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's the best one for me. I don't know how many time to order it.