So disappointed in this brush... Don't buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I own all the brushes from real techniques, with the exception of the pocket-size travel brushes. I have always been a big fan so when I saw this new brush, I had to get it! Brush arrived fine with the usual super-soft bristles I have come to expect from real techniques! However, this thing sheds like CRAZY! I used it to put on my foundation and noticed some hairs on my face. Didn't think it was from the brush because none of my other RT brushes have EVER shed a single hair. However, when I washed this brush (with mild baby shampoo), CLUMPS of hair were falling out from the brush. I was so shocked. Everytime I pull at the hairs of the brush, clumps of bristles fall out... Maybe I am unlucky and got a bad one but I'm just so shocked because I've come to have such high expectations from this brand...

設計精細

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

擁有很多Real Techniques的掃,但覺此掃對上粉底液特別好,它斜角的設計很配合面部輪廓,且沒留痕

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's perfect for contouring! I'm so happy you started selling this brush!

¡¡Me encanta!!

Posted by afrohair on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Muy contenta con esta nueva brocha, angulada, tupida y muy suave, perfecta para aplicar coloretes, contornear o iluminar. ¡Compraré más unidades!

Good quality & good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thanks iherb.

good quality and good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

الفرشاة رائعة للبلاشر البرونزر

Excellent Blush for contouring

Posted by Pearlkung on Jul 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for your fast delivery. i ordered on 7 Jul'15 and i got product on 14 Jul. Only 7-8 day to Thailand. So Fast Shipping. i have a lot of Real Techniques Brush in my collection. i love this blush so much. So Soft and smooth. not hurt to my face and suitable size for contour it's the best for contouring. if you want to use it to apply foundation i recommend Real Techniques The Expert Blush.

Posted by ichicryptorchid on Jun 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the Real Techniques brushes, but this one is my holy glory! Better than Sigma ones. _________ Me encantan las brochas de Real Techniques, pero esta en concreto es la mejor de todas! Mejor que las de Sigma.

sooooo soft!

Posted by kcaric on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it blends bronzer beautifully,great for foundation too!I have other rt brushes but this one is definitely the softest one!

Great Brush