Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

iherb is usually super at everything. although since i live in australia i can understand sometimes things may get damaged on the way. the brush arrived and some of the bristles looked matted in the way that plastic usually melts. i tried using it to apply foundation anyway, but found it was very scratchy and unpleasant on the skin. i sent a message through iherbs system, but they either never got my message or didn't care. So products are great, but customer service is non-existent. The rest of my order was fine.

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Finish/Perfected, Stippling Brush

Posted by 4972348203854188527 on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had no luck. After the first wash brush hair began to fade. Hair drop beams. Do not use it. Very disappointed.

Never Received

Posted by 5520062044676815872 on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been waiting weeks for these brushes. iHerb are ignoring emails and will not communicate with me or refund me, despite the fact I spent $60 on various brushes. I'd advise you to avoid this company like the plague. I will now be taking up claims will DHL and reporting the company to trading standards. Unacceptable. Don't care about their customers or their reputation.

hmmm, they have to improve this brush

Posted by 4945457479148287030 on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really don't get the hype over this brush..I tried to use it for foundation, failed to see the benefits because it simply doesn't work for me. Maybe when I figure out how to use is properly, I will start liking it... Until then I will use it to blend cream blushes..

Posted by 5460513817800433878 on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

didn't like it

The WORST stippling brush

Posted by 5372408073616672944 on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this stippling brush having read many good reviews but I was more than disappointed. The hair really irritated my skin and the hair of the brush fell out with the second use! I do not recommend this brush at all and it is a waste of money.

Stippling brus

Posted by 5761481898558248124 on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Esta brocha no me ha gustado nada, no se si es porque me ha llegado un poco defectuosa pero solo la he lavado una vez y se le han caido muchos pelos. Vi comentarios buenos acerca de ella y me fie pero una vez que me llego la vi muy poco tupida y en la primera lavada casi me quedo sin ella, no creo que la vuelva a comprar.

I havent even received them yet

Posted by 5216877161043956552 on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Last time I ordered from you it only took 3 DAYS. Now it's been 3 WEEKS. And I'm actually starting to get worried.

bof

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je n'ai pas encore trouvé comment utiliser ce pinceau...il dort dans mon tiroir. Je lui préfère les autres pinceaux de la gamme. J'ai regarder des tutoriels...peut-être pour un blush ou enlumineur liquide, je verra....

Commande jamais reçue

Posted by 5022743076953212016 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I never received the items I ordered!

1 2