Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

iherb is usually super at everything. although since i live in australia i can understand sometimes things may get damaged on the way. the brush arrived and some of the bristles looked matted in the way that plastic usually melts. i tried using it to apply foundation anyway, but found it was very scratchy and unpleasant on the skin. i sent a message through iherbs system, but they either never got my message or didn't care. So products are great, but customer service is non-existent. The rest of my order was fine.

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Finish/Perfected, Stippling Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had no luck. After the first wash brush hair began to fade. Hair drop beams. Do not use it. Very disappointed.

The WORST stippling brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this stippling brush having read many good reviews but I was more than disappointed. The hair really irritated my skin and the hair of the brush fell out with the second use! I do not recommend this brush at all and it is a waste of money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

didn't like it

Never Received

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been waiting weeks for these brushes. iHerb are ignoring emails and will not communicate with me or refund me, despite the fact I spent $60 on various brushes. I'd advise you to avoid this company like the plague. I will now be taking up claims will DHL and reporting the company to trading standards. Unacceptable. Don't care about their customers or their reputation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was using this brush and the brush tips where fulling out. It is not soft like my friends was (she brought if from somewhere else) never buying anything from here AGAIN!!!! DO NOT BUY, ITS AWFUL

hmmm, they have to improve this brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really don't get the hype over this brush..I tried to use it for foundation, failed to see the benefits because it simply doesn't work for me. Maybe when I figure out how to use is properly, I will start liking it... Until then I will use it to blend cream blushes..

It is just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

The hair of the brush is very soft. It's not full enough and the hair is too long for putting foundation. Leaves lots of lines on my face. Don't want to use it anymore. Was expecting it but now waste money.

Item not receive yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered online about more than a month ago, however it has not arrive until now. Been contacting you thru email and none from your service is answering me. Is this a hoax?

Mala calidad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Al poco tiempo, los pelos comenzaron a salirse cuando lavé la brocha.

1 2