Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

iherb is usually super at everything. although since i live in australia i can understand sometimes things may get damaged on the way. the brush arrived and some of the bristles looked matted in the way that plastic usually melts. i tried using it to apply foundation anyway, but found it was very scratchy and unpleasant on the skin. i sent a message through iherbs system, but they either never got my message or didn't care. So products are great, but customer service is non-existent. The rest of my order was fine.

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Finish/Perfected, Stippling Brush

Posted by 4972348203854188527 on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had no luck. After the first wash brush hair began to fade. Hair drop beams. Do not use it. Very disappointed.

Never Received

Posted by 5520062044676815872 on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been waiting weeks for these brushes. iHerb are ignoring emails and will not communicate with me or refund me, despite the fact I spent $60 on various brushes. I'd advise you to avoid this company like the plague. I will now be taking up claims will DHL and reporting the company to trading standards. Unacceptable. Don't care about their customers or their reputation.

The WORST stippling brush

Posted by 5372408073616672944 on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this stippling brush having read many good reviews but I was more than disappointed. The hair really irritated my skin and the hair of the brush fell out with the second use! I do not recommend this brush at all and it is a waste of money.

Posted by 5460513817800433878 on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

didn't like it

hmmm, they have to improve this brush

Posted by 4945457479148287030 on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really don't get the hype over this brush..I tried to use it for foundation, failed to see the benefits because it simply doesn't work for me. Maybe when I figure out how to use is properly, I will start liking it... Until then I will use it to blend cream blushes..

Mala calidad

Posted by 5463323066450154988 on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Al poco tiempo, los pelos comenzaron a salirse cuando lavé la brocha.

Not a fan

Posted by qitqat on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a fan of this particular brush. I was influenced to buy after watching several video of people using it with flawlessness. I'm pretty sure I'm using it correctly but no matter what I did, it still leaves my face streaky. I had to use the miracle sponge to smoothen it. Might as well stick to just the sponge or expert face/buffing brush.

deymez

Posted by VGlambeauty on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bir ay sonra qopdu, tukleri tokulurdu, istifade ede bilmedim

AWFUL!

Posted by 5046041469774262617 on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was using this brush and the brush tips where fulling out. It is not soft like my friends was (she brought if from somewhere else) never buying anything from here AGAIN!!!! DO NOT BUY, ITS AWFUL

1 2