Stippling Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find this brush hard to use, it does not work well with powders and doesn't apply nicely, but it could have good uses for blusher but i don't wear blusher. The brushes hair also falls out quite a bit.

awful

Posted by Rigane on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the worst brush I ever had - it began to loose hair after the first wash. I had to use thread to tie the hair together and glue to fix the hair in the handle. I also did not like to apply foundation.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this brush as almost every brush I own is Real Techniques (for their quality and affordability). It gives a good finish, but started to shed HEAPS after only only 2 weeks. Spend your money elsewhere

Too small

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The brush is rather small and I don't find myself using it for much. I've given it a fair few tries and while I was happy with the results it yielded, it took far too long to achieve due to it's size.

don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

not so good for foundation..

Not Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's easy to apply using this brush but the application is not smooth. Not worth it. Sigma brushes are better.

Too flat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Flat design is difficult to use

Not as dense as I'd have hoped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok brush but I have bought the orange buffing brushes in the range and they work much better for stippling and blending foundation. I can live without this.

Fell apart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The brush fell apart the moment I pressed it on my face to see how it felt! I am told that may happen to 1 out 100 people who buy the brush! I guess I was not that lucky! I will be waiting for a replacement so I can give a full review!

Not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this brush for foundation application and I just could not make it work for me. It is good for buffing in small areas but I think for an all over foundation stippling brush it would need to be a bit bigger.

1 2