Help

Bon stippling btush mais pas indispensable...

Posted by Audrey on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ce pinceau est de très bonne qualité. Malgré sa toute petite taille, il permet une application rapide du fond de teint, sans marque. Mais je lui préfère le "Buffing brush" du kit "Core collection" qui a une application moins légère, sans pour autant avoir un effet plâtre. En effet on dirait que le stippling avale la moitié du fond de teint avec lequel il est en contact, résultat : application légère, effet plus que naturel, au risque de mal couvrir certaines imperfections. Ceci dit c'est peut être mieux pour les fonds de teint très épais... Du coup je l'utilise pour le blush crème/mousse et même poudre, il est top pour ça ! Globalement c'est un bon pinceau stipple, je le préfère à celui d'ELF (poils plus longs mais pas assez denses).

I didn't get the hang of it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I watched the tutorials online and I thought I needed it for my foundation application, but no. It did not become the part of my routine. For me sponge is the best. The product itself is excellent.

Reasonable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is soft only with swirling motions. It's not exactly for stippling because it is too stiff and less dense. I prefer the expert brush over this. It's nice to have one but I won't reach out for it unless all my brushes are full of dirt. Otherwise, it's a reasonably priced brush. My foundation still goes on flawless but more work is needed to blend compared with the expert face brush which saves me more time and same result.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used it for two years plus until its bristles started shedding.. It provides a flawless finish and its bristles are really soft

還行!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

它的刷毛是2種長短不一的毛組成的,所以比較沒這麼密,呈散開狀。 這隻的用途可作為液狀粉底上妝,妝感比較薄透,提升氣色或自然裸妝感用(如上CC霜),要遮潮紅或遮小瑕疵的話可能要再多上一次再遮瑕。 個人比較推薦的用法是上膏狀腮紅使用,沾取膏狀腮紅後不要用刷的方式,會把底妝刷掉,用輕點的即可創造出輕薄的自然感腮紅。

Little bit too harsh for RT brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good size and shape but not so soft as his other family members.

Buena brocha

Posted by LunaGa on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Está muy bien, como todas las de la marca. Aunque no es imprescindible para mi gusto.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

love it

Nice brush

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I know this one is really popular, but I can't say it's THAT great... It's an OK brush... I use it mainly with creamy products, such as blushes and highlighters. It dose a good job, but honestly, there are so many better brushes for that.

Great brush!

Posted by alittlekindness on Jul 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this as my bronzer brush and it is great at distributing the product seamlessly. The brush head is smaller than I'd imagined it to be, but I've still found it to be very effective. It would be great for blush too.