Where have you been all my life??

Posted by Reviewer1909036 on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm not good at make up. I buy the right colors and product, but it seems I just can't make it work. I used to apply liquid make up with my fingers and just rub it around my face. If you do the same, this review is for everyone. I don't like full coverage make up, because it makes my face look like a mask. So with this brush, I can actually get the perfect finish face, without greasy feeling and strikes. How to use it: put some liquid make up on the top of the bristles. Pat lightly with the brush on your face. With circular motions, rub the make up on your face. Voila! If this review was helpful to you, please click 'yes' 😁 It means nothing to you, but it's a reward for me 😉 Thank you!!

Best foudation brush ever !

Posted by 5377434910268237977 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stippling brush ! I use it everyday for my foundation ! It can be used for cream blushes as well :-)

Love this!

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the entire range of these brushes. I own mostly of them and I think they're absolutely fantastic and very good value for the price.

stippling brush

Posted by 4727180779830000268 on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like it so much for cream blush, bb creams, liquid medium-light coverage foundation

Stippling brush, Real Techniques

Posted by 4960335217613304496 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like to use this brush for applying a foundation, gives me a good finish.

perfect brush!

Posted by 5333021416610673908 on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i love how soft it is,blend very well my cream color bases ,liquid foundations!i am very happy with the results and the price too!

Love Real Techniques!

Posted by VictoriaJane on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love Real Techniques!

Great Alternative To Higher End Brushes

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't expecting a lot from this range of brushes and was pleasantly surprised after using this brush in particular; I am now in love with the entire Real Techniques range as they are so affordable and do just as we'll if not better than other higher end makeup brushes. I love this for cream blushes and applying foundation =) I would definitely re-purchase and gift to family and friends who enjoy makeup also.

Good product

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my sister. She thinks they're good. Can't say anything more than that.

Super !