Good enough

Posted by 5541337824266298087 on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The powder and blush brush is good. The eye shadow very good, big enough for a good aplicattion. The only con is the foundation brush. In my opinion is too harsh and bristly for my sensitive skin. Instead I use just for creamy blushes so I do not dirt my fingers. I would take on two of them for travelling.

Falla el estuche

Posted by 5378712519428276700 on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

El estuche no es muy práctico para llevar pues si metes más brochas de las que trae se aplastan unas con otras. Las tres brochas son muy prácticas.

It's... Okay?

Posted by 5659147390245133171 on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This set was an issue for me because I really just wanted the multi task brush but you have to buy a WHOLE set to get it. Foundation brush was meh, plus I don't use them so it was a waste. Since donated it. But it was meh quality anyway so loses a star on that. The eye brush is really nice and soft! Love it, use it all the time! the multi task brush came smooshed on one side. works well, but it hasn't quite washed out to straight after a few washes. I am sure it will eventually. The case is WEIRD. doesn't seem to close with a draw strong but there's a draw strong anyway? What's the point? Overall a bit disappointed. The multi task brush is talked about a lot and I wish it came individually!

Less soft than expected

Posted by 5167995552961317466 on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've read a lot of great reviews for these brushes. They are not as soft as I expected, and the big one has a slight shedding tendency. Compared to these, the ELF brushes are much softer and cheaper, although, admittedly, less good looking.

Great brushes

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this set because of the Multitask brush, really like this brush because it can be use for powder, blush and contour powder. The eyeshadow brush is too big, I only used it to apply eye primer and shadow all over the lid. The paddle styled foundation brush is good but I don't normally use this type of brush for foundation, prefer the buffing brush. So, only 2 out of 3 brushes in this set is useful for me.

不過不失

Posted by 5035883373141730618 on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

最中意系粉紅過支,因為買左 expert face brush,所以無點用過呢pak ge foundation brush,眼部掃都系麻麻,對我來說,太大了,只能大範圍面積用

Posted by 5460513817800433878 on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

its ok

Okay

Posted by 4999874595058243561 on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't really like the multi-tasking brush - it's not dense enough and doesn't apply powders very well. All the brushes seem to be very bad quality but the bristles are soft. I have a feeling they won't last long. I like the shadow brush the best.

J'utilise peu

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kit qui n'est pas très utile.....

Haven't used all the potentials?

Posted by 4968704021420806383 on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The eye brush is great! If it was sold seperately, would order a backup. The MPB is okay, nothing special. Too big, for my taste, for blush, too small for powder. Used it 3 times. The FDNB is small. Use it for concealer or for layering foundation on specific areas.

1 2