Good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

The powder and blush brush is good. The eye shadow very good, big enough for a good aplicattion. The only con is the foundation brush. In my opinion is too harsh and bristly for my sensitive skin. Instead I use just for creamy blushes so I do not dirt my fingers. I would take on two of them for travelling.

Nothing Special

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased these for over two years and never reached for it

It's... Okay?

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This set was an issue for me because I really just wanted the multi task brush but you have to buy a WHOLE set to get it. Foundation brush was meh, plus I don't use them so it was a waste. Since donated it. But it was meh quality anyway so loses a star on that. The eye brush is really nice and soft! Love it, use it all the time! the multi task brush came smooshed on one side. works well, but it hasn't quite washed out to straight after a few washes. I am sure it will eventually. The case is WEIRD. doesn't seem to close with a draw strong but there's a draw strong anyway? What's the point? Overall a bit disappointed. The multi task brush is talked about a lot and I wish it came individually!

Less soft than expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've read a lot of great reviews for these brushes. They are not as soft as I expected, and the big one has a slight shedding tendency. Compared to these, the ELF brushes are much softer and cheaper, although, admittedly, less good looking.

Great brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this set because of the Multitask brush, really like this brush because it can be use for powder, blush and contour powder. The eyeshadow brush is too big, I only used it to apply eye primer and shadow all over the lid. The paddle styled foundation brush is good but I don't normally use this type of brush for foundation, prefer the buffing brush. So, only 2 out of 3 brushes in this set is useful for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

最中意系粉紅過支,因為買左 expert face brush,所以無點用過呢pak ge foundation brush,眼部掃都系麻麻,對我來說,太大了,只能大範圍面積用

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

its ok

J'utilise peu

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kit qui n'est pas très utile.....

Haven't used all the potentials?

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

The eye brush is great! If it was sold seperately, would order a backup. The MPB is okay, nothing special. Too big, for my taste, for blush, too small for powder. Used it 3 times. The FDNB is small. Use it for concealer or for layering foundation on specific areas.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2013 | Verified Purchase