Really good!!

Posted by Reviewer1496700 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only reason I do not give this set 5 stars, is that I am not a very big fan of the "essential foundation brush" - but that's just me perhaps. It's just that I found I use more product when using this than with a stippling brush. It's very good for concealer though ;) The Multi Task Brush is amazing - for powder, blush, contour - I've used it for all of the above, and it's great :) I have both used the Domed Shadow Brush for padding on colour, for under-eye-lining, blending, highlighting - and it works great at everything. Main thing about alle these brushes are, that they feel sooooo soft and dense :D And even after washing the all, I have only detected 1 stray hair - no shedding!! :D :D And the panoramic case is really good and well thought out. All in all - good on ya', Sam!

👌🏻

Posted by 5009775938035746407 on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it

Great starter set

Posted by 4880241368443391282 on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use the pink and purple brushes the most, and not much at all for the other one. However, it's a superb set to own and the two brushes work excellent at applying product. The only downside I found is that after so many years, the rubbery part of the brushes is starting to peel off despite not being exposed to water or extreme heat, and it makes the brushes seem a little cheap and the handles very sticky to touch (on top of it, Real Techniques customer service did not provide a proper solution to this issue and suggested I just buy new brushes).

Travel Essentials very essentials

Posted by 4907249874008879791 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice set. The foundation brush i use only for concealer bcz i prefer the expert face brush. The eye and blush brush are very nice, use them all the time. Easy to use and to clean... Wonderful. The case is practical but maybe too big ...

2 of the three brushes are amazing!

Posted by 5695881042070212775 on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the Domed shadow brush and the Multi task brush, and they did not disappoint. I've used the Domed shadow brush both for concealer application and eyeshadow application and blending and I love it, it's pretty much the size of a MAC 217 brush, but different other than that. The Multi task brush I use for blush application and it does a very good job. It blends it nicely. I haven't tried the Essential Foundation brush, so I can't review it.

Most Useful Multi-Task Brush!

Posted by 4671726998320023366 on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the brushes very much, especially the multi-task brush. It can be used for applying powder and blush. Although the domed shadow brush is a little bit large for me, it is soft and comfortable to use for eye.

real technique brushes

Posted by 5074800456917673000 on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great quality and nice price

Great brushes

Posted by 5449261871815075095 on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

real techniques brushes are the bomb and I love this brush kit.

Best drugstore brushes

Posted by 5647846410998205359 on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing brushes! Extremely soft, dense and high quality for drugstore brushes. The only thing that annoys me about real techniques is that you can only buy certain brushes in the sets. So if i ever want to purchase a particular brush again I have to buy all of them :/

The multi-task one is worth the cost

Posted by 5273492987893429582 on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are definitely not the only brushes I would take with me on a trip, as they do not cover enough variety of uses (the set is mainly missing a good foundation brush, as I do not think that the small, pointy one it offers can do the job). However, this is a good set to purchase even for day-to-day use - the eye brush is quite basic and therefore useful, while the multi-task one truly fulfills its duty and is also my most preferred powder brush.