Really good!!

Posted by Reviewer1496700 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only reason I do not give this set 5 stars, is that I am not a very big fan of the "essential foundation brush" - but that's just me perhaps. It's just that I found I use more product when using this than with a stippling brush. It's very good for concealer though ;) The Multi Task Brush is amazing - for powder, blush, contour - I've used it for all of the above, and it's great :) I have both used the Domed Shadow Brush for padding on colour, for under-eye-lining, blending, highlighting - and it works great at everything. Main thing about alle these brushes are, that they feel sooooo soft and dense :D And even after washing the all, I have only detected 1 stray hair - no shedding!! :D :D And the panoramic case is really good and well thought out. All in all - good on ya', Sam!

Amazing quality brushes

Posted by 4731718825028235931 on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great brushes, the best synthetic bristles I've ever used and last and wash very well. The only downfall is that I only really use of the brushes in this set very often so I'd prefer if they all came sold separately.

good basic set of brushes

Posted by 4952251899073646809 on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like the multi task brush a lot. Very soft and ideal for powder, blush, bronzer. The eyeshadow brush is also very nice. Not a big fan of the foundation brush for the simple reason that I like to use a buffing brush or stippling brush for foundation. But if you like a flat foundation brush I guess this is as good as any other. The travel case is ok but does not cover the brushes completely from dust etc so I normally use a separate bag for brushes. All in all, good value for money.

Good pack

Posted by 4693682804323491927 on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this pack because I'd like to have another brush por powder and I think the powder brush is too big. The multi task one is smaller than I thought but it's a really good brush. I love the dome shadow brush. It's really good for the concealer under the eye. In general I love all the brushes of real techniques.

Good cruelty free brush

Posted by 5584129447943478304 on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good brushes at reasonable price. Cruelty free and really soft and well ended. Highly recommended.

very very good

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Do like it, prefer to sygma...

Buen kit, aunque yo no utilizo la de la base

Posted by 4872805499320677287 on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Está bien, pero hubiera sustituido la de aplicar base por otra de corte zik zak para el contorno

Muy buenaaaaasss!!!

Posted by Reviewer2328789 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Me encantaron todas las brochas, aunque las imaginaba más grandes, pero están genial.

good

Posted by 4727958430076593642 on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i really like this set except the multiuse brush. the eye brush is perfect but i use it for concealer.the foundation brush its pretty good but you still hsve to blend it out with another brush or your fingers.the multiuse brush i hste de most because its too soft and flumzy and when i apply my brush its goes everywhere

Super !

Posted by 5582697352842983531 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

J'aime beaucoup ces pinceaux, ils sont tout doux et parfait tout simplement.