Great brushes, high quality, very soft and easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I trully love those brushes, I have tried many other brands before and think this one is the best, they are big enough so you can handle them easilly plus I love the design and the softness of the bristles.

I Love The MultiTask Brush

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on June 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Shading and MultiTask Brushes in this set are amazing and feel as though the MultiTask Brush could've been sold as a single brush as well as the Purple one (perfect for blending BTW). The foundation brush is great also however I do not use foundation brushes for foundations (if that makes sense? I use buffing brushes instead). I would recommend this set to others and if you haven't tried any Real Techniques Brushes/Sets this would be a good set to try as you get a feel of the quality of the brushes =)

Génois

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely great brushes! I recommand

Incredible Makeup Brushes! Very soft and durable.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on August 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the brushes! They are very soft, which is important for the application of the products and the touch on the skin. I am a pro makeup artist and use brushes every day. I am washing them frequently and they look like new after every wash. That is the main reason I switched to Real Techniques from other pro brushes(which started loosing hair and became dry after a few washes). I also get great feedback from my clients when using Real Techniques, they notice the difference and say that these brushes feel softer than others. I got all the brushes from Real Techniques and recommend them to all my clients. I can't believe I spent so much before on less quality brushes, Real techniques are affordable and great quality. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Love this!

Posted by bliurblog on July 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the entire range of these brushes. I own mostly of them and I think they're absolutely fantastic and very good value for the price.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok

Encantada

Posted by Elisabb on July 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Como todas las brochas de Real Techniques, me encantan!!!

MUST HAVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT. I bring this along when I have staycations or during my travels. So easy to pack in a bag and very versatile!

super soft and blend product very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

i use the biggest one for cheeks ,blend so beautiful. also smallest one for eyelids make my makeup more easy and fun. but the case is useless for me i cant pull out brush by one hand if it stand on the table, the elastic too tight but maybe good for carry around.

Love At First Sight. N U R 3 4 3 7

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

If you looked at the pic, you won’t believe that this RT brushes is going to be your fave. Haha that’s what happen to me. I was just buying it after hearing good reviews about it & the needs for starter makeup brushes, but it actually worth the hype. As a beginner, I would say it helps keeping up with my new makeup routine. Yeap just learning to apply blusher, highlighter, and contouring, yet this brushes do wonder. Yay! Just try it first that you’ll know it soon. Wink wink. Checkout my title for extra benefits.