Great brushes, high quality, very soft and easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I trully love those brushes, I have tried many other brands before and think this one is the best, they are big enough so you can handle them easilly plus I love the design and the softness of the bristles.

I Love The MultiTask Brush

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Shading and MultiTask Brushes in this set are amazing and feel as though the MultiTask Brush could've been sold as a single brush as well as the Purple one (perfect for blending BTW). The foundation brush is great also however I do not use foundation brushes for foundations (if that makes sense? I use buffing brushes instead). I would recommend this set to others and if you haven't tried any Real Techniques Brushes/Sets this would be a good set to try as you get a feel of the quality of the brushes =)

Génois

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely great brushes! I recommand

Incredible Makeup Brushes! Very soft and durable.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the brushes! They are very soft, which is important for the application of the products and the touch on the skin. I am a pro makeup artist and use brushes every day. I am washing them frequently and they look like new after every wash. That is the main reason I switched to Real Techniques from other pro brushes(which started loosing hair and became dry after a few washes). I also get great feedback from my clients when using Real Techniques, they notice the difference and say that these brushes feel softer than others. I got all the brushes from Real Techniques and recommend them to all my clients. I can't believe I spent so much before on less quality brushes, Real techniques are affordable and great quality. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Love this!

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the entire range of these brushes. I own mostly of them and I think they're absolutely fantastic and very good value for the price.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok

Encantada

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Como todas las brochas de Real Techniques, me encantan!!!

Eyeshadow brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this set for the multi task brush, it is a good brush. But what I love in this set is eyeshadow brush. It's marvelous, I use it for applying transition Colorado on the whole lid and for blending the colours, it works perfectly, and I use it every day! As for foundation brush, I just don't use brushes for foundation, so can't say. Overall quality is great, the handle is so nice, bristles are soft.

Real technics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect brush totaly

FAV!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these brushes and they're good choice for gifts:p the price is also convenient. Fabulous.