Great brushes, high quality, very soft and easy to use

Posted by coupon-code-VIL429 on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I trully love those brushes, I have tried many other brands before and think this one is the best, they are big enough so you can handle them easilly plus I love the design and the softness of the bristles.

I Love The MultiTask Brush

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Shading and MultiTask Brushes in this set are amazing and feel as though the MultiTask Brush could've been sold as a single brush as well as the Purple one (perfect for blending BTW). The foundation brush is great also however I do not use foundation brushes for foundations (if that makes sense? I use buffing brushes instead). I would recommend this set to others and if you haven't tried any Real Techniques Brushes/Sets this would be a good set to try as you get a feel of the quality of the brushes =)

Incredible Makeup Brushes! Very soft and durable.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the brushes! They are very soft, which is important for the application of the products and the touch on the skin. I am a pro makeup artist and use brushes every day. I am washing them frequently and they look like new after every wash. That is the main reason I switched to Real Techniques from other pro brushes(which started loosing hair and became dry after a few washes). I also get great feedback from my clients when using Real Techniques, they notice the difference and say that these brushes feel softer than others. I got all the brushes from Real Techniques and recommend them to all my clients. I can't believe I spent so much before on less quality brushes, Real techniques are affordable and great quality. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Love this!

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the entire range of these brushes. I own mostly of them and I think they're absolutely fantastic and very good value for the price.

Ok

Posted by 4851760256732302144 on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok

Encantada

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Como todas las brochas de Real Techniques, me encantan!!!

Génois

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tal y como esperaba

very good

Posted by yam406 on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love them, very easy to work with