Not for applying eyeshadows but u can give it more usages

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's way too small for a shading brush but it is great for the outer part of the eye, to put some glitter on or even to contour the nose. Im not impressed by it and won't repurchase it again as I bought it because I needed a shading brush and it just doesnt work for that but, u still can give it more usages and it blends very well plus its very soft. If you are searching for a cheap shading brush I recommend you the Essence one, it isn¡t as soft as this one but does the job well.

fair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not good. hair is too soft

Nice brush but too small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's nice brush, soft, doesn't sed but I thing I would prefere it if it was s bit bigger... I spend more time with this.

just so-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

just so-so

buena

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Una brocha para mis sombras en crema que las trabaja y difumina muy bien. Nunca viene mal una de estas y el precio es muy asequible a parte de la buena calidad que tiene y de lo bien que se limpia.

a little disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a little disappointed. I had one sold in a kit. Real shame that technology does not sell all his brushes retail. It is not as perfect as that in the kit :(

It could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Esperaba mucho más de ella. Es buena brocha, peor muy rígida para lo que yo buscaba. Me hbubiera gustado más si se hubiera parecido más a la Shadow Brush del set de esta misma marca.

Thick shading brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought I would love this brush but I don't. I love to use this with my cream eyeshadow though as it gives more colour to it.

Ok